• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2021 10:39 am
[OP]
Sep 1, 2014
465 posts
452 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Birkenstock Arizona Sandal $79.99 Online

Saw the deal in Bc for in store, but located in Ontario myself. Figured I'd look online to see if they popped up again and they had.

Sorry if it's been posted.
106 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4801 posts
262 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP! I've been waiting for a deal on these and every time they're sold out in my size. Just got my order in!
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
4584 posts
1948 upvotes
GTA
Do these come with free socks? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1684 posts
849 upvotes
Im here thinking twice. I have sweaty feet having played sports all my life. I think Im better off with the EVA version.

Anyone wanna chime in?
Aug 8, 2015
55 posts
70 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Im here thinking twice. I have sweaty feet having played sports all my life. I think Im better off with the EVA version.

Anyone wanna chime in?
These will be far more supportive and will last way longer than the EVA's. I wouldn't think there is much difference in how hot they wear either, go with these.
Dec 13, 2018
151 posts
99 upvotes
In for one of each color! Thanks OP!
Mar 29, 2019
308 posts
338 upvotes
bubaglobalj wrote: I bought Birkenstocks the last time around they were on sale, but my wife pointed the following out to me after. Do with this information what you will.
Costco isn’t the dollar store. If this were true (fakes), they wouldn’t be selling them. Probably a PR play - Burkenstock made a deal and didn’t realize the prices Costco would sell at, tried to save face maybe. Very strange.
Aug 2, 2016
36 posts
14 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Im here thinking twice. I have sweaty feet having played sports all my life. I think Im better off with the EVA version.

Anyone wanna chime in?
I have very clammy feet and hands but it never affected my birks. One thing I want to say though is that these cannot be wet beyond sweating or worn on the beach (I.e. sand) so just keep that in mind.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4801 posts
262 upvotes
Winnipeg
shabby wrote: Do these come with free socks? Face With Tears Of Joy
If you're fashion conscious, then you'll wear white crew socks with Birkenstocks.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1684 posts
849 upvotes
benjcksn wrote: These will be far more supportive and will last way longer than the EVA's. I wouldn't think there is much difference in how hot they wear either, go with these.
Faulks wrote: I have very clammy feet and hands but it never affected my birks. One thing I want to say though is that these cannot be wet beyond sweating or worn on the beach (I.e. sand) so just keep that in mind.
Thanks. Got one, hoping this goes through
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2841 posts
5605 upvotes
If they had the Milano on their website I'd legit stock up and buy 3.
Jul 12, 2016
24 posts
16 upvotes
bubaglobalj wrote: I bought Birkenstocks the last time around they were on sale, but my wife pointed the following out to me after. Do with this information what you will.
I haven't come across any reason to believe they're anything but authentic. It's basically no risk either way however, since Costco offers full refunds if you have any issues:
Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product.
Nov 5, 2012
529 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
Finally. I've been waiting for this to come back since I missed out few months ago. Thanks OP!
Feb 14, 2006
726 posts
808 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
mrdumptruck wrote:
Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product.
Costco also sells other things like this, jewellery of a specific brand had the same warranty disclaimer. Its very strange..
Last edited by Ruciz on May 12th, 2021 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 20, 2008
348 posts
63 upvotes
I don't remember ever seeing "smooth leather" before for birkenstocks. I've had the birko-flor and oiled leather in the past. ordered one tho!
Jun 30, 2017
152 posts
111 upvotes
Brossard
are these the same model available in warehouse for 59.99?
Dec 8, 2017
542 posts
253 upvotes
mrdumptruck wrote: I haven't come across any reason to believe they're anything but authentic. It's basically no risk either way however, since Costco offers full refunds if you have any issues:
Costco says themselves they are not an authorized dealer.

From Birkenstock's website:
The ONLY way to be absolutely sure that the item you are buying is a genuine Birkenstock is to purchase from Birkenstock.com/US or through an authorized Birkenstock dealer.

Be wary of websites that offer “Birkenstock” products on sale or at deep discounts. If you are offered a “Birkenstock” at a price that seems too good to be true, it probably is.
I am not advising against buying from Costco (I did myself and I'm happy with the product). I am just throwing the info out there, so people have complete information when making their purchasing decisions.