• May 13th, 2020 5:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1108 posts
1032 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Bissell Crosswave All-in-One Bundle $229.99

Costco.ca currently has the Bissell Crosswave All-in-One Bundle for a solid price and peace of mind returns.

Buy now, think later!
14 replies
Aug 29, 2016
85 posts
102 upvotes
North York, ON
interesting. I never have to sweep then mop ever again? Anyone with experience with this mop?
Dec 11, 2007
355 posts
235 upvotes
Markham
I bought this about a month ago by getting bed bath beyond to price match bissell’s website. I like it so far.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1297 posts
705 upvotes
ottawa
Hey guys,

Highly highly recommend paying about $40 more from this site: https://products.bissell.com/tv/crosswa ... fault.aspx

It looks pretty sketchy like an infomercial but it actually has the bissell crosswave at $269 but you get the 2 extra brushes and the 2 floor cleaning solutions:
BONUS Area Rug Cleaning Formula (8 oz)
BONUS Wood Floor Formula (8 oz)
BONUS Area Rug Brush Roll
BONUS Wood Floor Brush Roll
We just got ours a couple days ago and it works wonders for dog paw prints everywhere especially with the mud lately. We've just been running it with water only to test it and it works quite well, we tried with a non-bissell cleaner and it also works very well. I would not expect this to actually deep clean a rug, but it's good enough to get spills out and quickly. On hardwood and tile though is where it really shines.

Edit:: Also btw the site I linked is Canadian. $305 taxes in shipping included for the original crossave.
Jan 10, 2011
443 posts
249 upvotes
Ottawa
I splurged for the CrossWave Cordless Max. On Bissell website, it's a couple hundred cheaper then Canadian retailers. $400 with additional attachment vs $600, it was a no brainer.
Mar 19, 2016
390 posts
315 upvotes
canada
utmosteffor wrote: interesting. I never have to sweep then mop ever again? Anyone with experience with this mop?
I've got one. I have 2 large dogs. It works surprisingly well on hard wood and short area rugs. Not good for long haired rugs. I'm a fan. Sweep and mop in one round.

If you get one I'd get a cheap dollar store strainer for pouring the contents out. That way you don't dump dirt hair ECT down the drain.

Edit: I use simple green and water. Works well. You don't have to use the brand name cleaner. I got mine from can tire. Ymmv but it was during one of those red day sales so I got a $50 gc the day before and then bought it with my triangle WE. So with gc and points earned cost around $200 6 months ago.
Last edited by dustinsa on May 9th, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 14, 2006
848 posts
365 upvotes
I bought the Tineco iFloor 3 instead. It's comparable to the Max.
Pretty good. Not a heavy duty scrubbing, but definitely makes a difference.
$360 with the current coupon.
Tineco iFloor 3 on Amazon
Feb 13, 2017
291 posts
124 upvotes
Mississauga
I saw an ad on this and the image of spills being sucked up and left to stay in the machine left me a little anxious.
Mar 19, 2016
390 posts
315 upvotes
canada
Arias1619 wrote: I saw an ad on this and the image of spills being sucked up and left to stay in the machine left me a little anxious.
You would only leave it for the time. The tank isn't to large and you should empty/clean the tank after most uses.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1422 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
barqers wrote: Hey guys,

Highly highly recommend paying about $40 more from this site: https://products.bissell.com/tv/crosswa ... fault.aspx

It looks pretty sketchy like an infomercial but it actually has the bissell crosswave at $269 but you get the 2 extra brushes and the 2 floor cleaning solutions:

We just got ours a couple days ago and it works wonders for dog paw prints everywhere especially with the mud lately. We've just been running it with water only to test it and it works quite well, we tried with a non-bissell cleaner and it also works very well. I would not expect this to actually deep clean a rug, but it's good enough to get spills out and quickly. On hardwood and tile though is where it really shines.

Edit:: Also btw the site I linked is Canadian. $305 taxes in shipping included for the original crossave.
From the url it looks like you are buying direct from bissel's website?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9755 posts
1250 upvotes
GTA
My mom saw this on the shopping channel and she said she wanted to buy one. I asked her if she really needs it (she falls for sales pitches like this easily) since I already bought her a Dyson Cordless stick and she mainly has hardwood floors.

Told her I would keep an eye out for her. Will show her this tomorrow and see if she really wants to buy it. Good to hear the reviews from other RFDers are positive.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1297 posts
705 upvotes
ottawa
brensavoyton wrote: From the url it looks like you are buying direct from bissel's website?
Correct.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1422 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Roswell79 wrote: I splurged for the CrossWave Cordless Max. On Bissell website, it's a couple hundred cheaper then Canadian retailers. $400 with additional attachment vs $600, it was a no brainer.
How do you find the battery life? Is it actually 30 minutes of cleaning time on hardwood/tiles? I don't like the idea of it dying halfway through cleaning then waiting hours for it to charge.