[Costco] Blender Bottle 2 Pack - $12.97

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 12:12 pm
[OP]
Feb 24, 2009
570 posts
175 upvotes

[Costco] Blender Bottle 2 Pack - $12.97

Noticed this on clearance at costco for a 2 pack of blender bottles for $12.97 which is a pretty decent price. I have plenty of the older versions and they work pretty well. Both red/black and grey/blue colours are still available.

https://www.costco.ca/BlenderBottle-828 ... 79046.html
Last edited by 1-anh on May 17th, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
1459 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
9.97 in store
spotted in mississauga dundas/dixie
Last edited by bigredlemon on May 17th, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1727 posts
924 upvotes
Laval, QC
A good find
Adding these bottles to my Costco bottle collection, lol
Oct 29, 2013
41 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I found these with the bottom edges of the bottle rounded, along with being quite tall, they are easy to tip over. The lid also adds weight to the top, compounding the problem. Or maybe I'm just a dumbass. Personal preference I suppose.
Nov 3, 2018
30 posts
2 upvotes
Really like these bottles, easy to wash cause the top is so wide. Light weight and easy to drink from. Only complaint is cap where u drink from sometimes comes loose, gotta make sure to give it an extra tightening.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1809 posts
1294 upvotes
Vancouver
London Drugs had the old style ones on sale for $6.99 recently, personally I like the snap-lid and stlye of them a bit more. So if you want that style... keep an eye on LD.
Nov 6, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
Terrible product. Lids crack within a month
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2942 posts
1061 upvotes
Scarborough
I used to be all about bringing the bottle to work and anywhere else and then the fad grew off. I'd run out of water so I'd be stuck lugging a piece of plastic with me all the time or I'd inconveniently lose it or misplace it. In the summer months I tend to consume a lot of water which we are suppose to do anyways so bringing one of these bottles might last me 30 minutes and then it's just a waste. If I'm going to end up refilling the water at work or wherever I might as well bring an actual bottle of water and just refill it that way and not care if I lose it.

Sorry not trying to derail the thread but unless you're ok with less than a litre of water for you entire day I don't see the point.
Jun 9, 2009
680 posts
101 upvotes
Hamilton
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 17th, 2019 9:17 pm
I used to be all about bringing the bottle to work and anywhere else and then the fad grew off. I'd run out of water so I'd be stuck lugging a piece of plastic with me all the time or I'd inconveniently lose it or misplace it. In the summer months I tend to consume a lot of water which we are suppose to do anyways so bringing one of these bottles might last me 30 minutes and then it's just a waste. If I'm going to end up refilling the water at work or wherever I might as well bring an actual bottle of water and just refill it that way and not care if I lose it.

Sorry not trying to derail the thread but unless you're ok with less than a litre of water for you entire day I don't see the point.
Um, so..... let me see if I understand.

You don’t like reusable bottles for 2 reasons:

1. You lose them often.
2. Water ‘runs out’ and you then have to refill.

I feel that you don’t understand the reason for reusable bottles, and you might need to be more responsible.
Jan 4, 2010
628 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks to Costco I have a very large collections of bottles
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2942 posts
1061 upvotes
Scarborough
peji911 wrote:
May 17th, 2019 9:40 pm
Um, so..... let me see if I understand.

You don’t like reusable bottles for 2 reasons:

1. You lose them often.
2. Water ‘runs out’ and you then have to refill.

I feel that you don’t understand the reason for reusable bottles, and you might need to be more responsible.
Losing them is my own fault but I mentioned that because it happens to all of us and it's really frustrating when it's an expensive bottle. As for the refill that is the problem unless you have a proper filtering station than you really are SOL on wanting more water.
Jun 9, 2009
680 posts
101 upvotes
Hamilton
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 19th, 2019 10:38 am
Losing them is my own fault but I mentioned that because it happens to all of us and it's really frustrating when it's an expensive bottle. As for the refill that is the problem unless you have a proper filtering station than you really are SOL on wanting more water.
I like you.