Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

BlenderBottle 709 mL (24 oz.) Stainless Steel Shaker Cups, 2-pack - $19.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2021 11:49 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6933 posts
5860 upvotes
SauceLife wrote: Just to confirm, these are stainless steel on the inside, plastic on the outside?
It's double walled stainless (bottle) and a plastic lid..
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4968 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
razrsharp wrote: So is like the only difference between this and an insulated bottle the shaker ball?
The lid is also protein shaker style with pop up spout and handle. One advantage though is because of the wide mouth it's a lot easier to clean than other insulated bottles. I also have zojirushi and only use it for water to avoid cleaning the cap if I use it for coffee or other drinks with dairy.
Dec 6, 2012
262 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't know I need BlenderBottle until I found this thread... damn you, RFD! Another $20 gone...Slightly Smiling Face
May 6, 2018
206 posts
215 upvotes
cream4389 wrote: does this keep drinks hot/can you put hot drinks in here
I think you can, however the manufacturer instruction doesn’t recommend you too. I just got mine today and it has really nice quality!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
I have the stacker version from Amazon. It's well made for sure.
Mar 9, 2010
917 posts
1173 upvotes
HRM, NS
ps3playa wrote: Do you recall the in-store price?
$14.97 last week in both Halifax and Dartmouth.
Sep 14, 2006
343 posts
98 upvotes
GTA
Just received a cancellation notice from Costco for this as “out of stock” after successfully placing an order days ago. Really disappointing. How does their online system oversell an item?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6011 posts
5880 upvotes
BC
cleanvibe wrote: Just received a cancellation notice from Costco for this as “out of stock” after successfully placing an order days ago. Really disappointing. How does their online system oversell an item?
Some items from costco.ca come straight from the vendor so possibly a miscommunication if they are selling through various retailers.
Aug 25, 2019
944 posts
997 upvotes
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Aug 25, 2019
944 posts
997 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: That's a 3rd party seller. Probably some one from "Red Triangular Flag On PostDeals"
Good Catch...didn't notice that
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Oct 19, 2014
60 posts
33 upvotes
Montréal
dougiedougler wrote: Does anyone know if these will fit in a standard car cupholder?
I have a Mazda. It fits in both cup holders
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1858 posts
469 upvotes
London
nice find. when i use my plastic ones with ice, condensation gets everywhere and water doesn't stay cold for long. hopefully this helps
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1528 posts
293 upvotes
Burnaby
I have the older plastic ones, and the lid has a double click before it is fully closed.

This has gotten me in trouble a few times with my drink leaking all over the place. Does this have 2 distinctive click when you shut the lid? or a single click?
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4968 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
OOS now.

Unlikely to be restocked due to clearance pricing.

Glad I got mine. Dunno if there will be in store stock for provinces under lockdown. If there is I'm getting price adjustment lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8028 posts
4918 upvotes
West GTEH!
Just received the 2 bottles.
Looks like good quality bottle compared to the Plastic Shaker bottle I have right now.
Time will tell.
😎
Aug 30, 2010
102 posts
32 upvotes
Art wrote: I have the older plastic ones, and the lid has a double click before it is fully closed.

This has gotten me in trouble a few times with my drink leaking all over the place. Does this have 2 distinctive click when you shut the lid? or a single click?
Distinctive single click but there is a locking mechanism that you have to press in order to open the lid