Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Blendtec Designer 625 for $399.99 at Costco!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 5:57 pm
[OP]
Mar 21, 2018
12 posts
5 upvotes

[Costco] Blendtec Designer 625 for $399.99 at Costco!

Pretty good deal as far as my research shows!

Enjoy!
9 replies
Aug 27, 2009
663 posts
374 upvotes
I love my blendtec blender. Got the sale deal as the dude above me and I've already used it 350 times lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1248 posts
243 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Vasilyke wrote:
Dec 10th, 2018 10:02 am
Had gotten the Blendtec Original Designer Blender with Wildside Jar and Twister Jar from Costco on February this year. I paid $300 + tax. I also think it had more preset modes than this.

costco-hot-blendtec-designer-wildside-j ... d-2170795/
You’re right, the February deal by far was amazing. I wish I grabbed it at the time. I’m looking for one for myself now and hope Costco comes out with a similar deal. Right now I feel that the Blendtec deals compared to that are extremely cold.

Even on EBay you can pick up a refurb Designer 625 for $140 USD.

There’s also an odd difference between the “Designer” which has a lot more presets, and the “Designer 625” which has less presets. I have no clue why Blendtec would remove presets, maybe to segregate the market?

In any case right now the prices are cold and I would hold off until Costco delivers on another bundle deal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7942 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone see the stainless steel version go on sale anywhere? Best buy has it but has been at a ridiculous $939 regular price for months. No sales.
BB Link...
Nov 21, 2017
412 posts
169 upvotes
Surrey BC
Jesu its a frigging blender. How is it any different than some 30 dollar one from Wal Mart. For that price it better clean itself at least.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2461 posts
303 upvotes
Ajax
Having just got a vitamix...all I can say is these high end blenders are worth every penny. The problem with $30 blenders is they just blend lightly. A high end blender can take a solid veggie or fruit and make it juice with no hesitation. They also can give you ice crushed in seconds.
Nov 23, 2017
238 posts
586 upvotes
flipper316 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 6:40 pm
Jesu its a frigging blender. How is it any different than some 30 dollar one from Wal Mart. For that price it better clean itself at least.
Well, this one makes applesauce, not sure if a $30 blender can do that.

Feb 22, 2017
36 posts
39 upvotes
toronto, ON
flipper316 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 6:40 pm
Don't knock it till you've tried it. If you've ever had booster juice or similar a big part of what makes it good is the blending. I can throw a whole apple or pear into a smoothie and make it smooth and creamy without chunks and without having to chew it after. Try that with a $30 blender. It's really a life changer if you are serious about getting nutrients from fresh food - I use it daily and for $300 it's well worth it to me. After a few years my jar seal failed and after 5 minutes on the phone with them without having ever registered the product, they mailed me a new one. Companies that actually support their products also get my vote.
Dec 25, 2004
637 posts
42 upvotes
Kareth wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:15 pm
Don't knock it till you've tried it. If you've ever had booster juice or similar a big part of what makes it good is the blending. I can throw a whole apple or pear into a smoothie and make it smooth and creamy without chunks and without having to chew it after. Try that with a $30 blender. It's really a life changer if you are serious about getting nutrients from fresh food - I use it daily and for $300 it's well worth it to me. After a few years my jar seal failed and after 5 minutes on the phone with them without having ever registered the product, they mailed me a new one. Companies that actually support their products also get my vote.
I was skeptical but splurged on a Vitamix A3500 and I second it’s a life changer. I haven’t eaten very healthy and it’s only been 2 weeks but it’s been a dramatic change for me. Trying to eat a chunky healthy smooths was like being choked and I actually like them now, also making fresh soups in mins.