Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Blundstone - In Store - Etobicoke, ON *Online: very limited sizing

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 5:58 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
I received my order for the 585 (brown) today, opened and confirmed has extra set of insoles. Will wrap up to put under the tree shortly....
Images
  • 20201222_153843.jpg
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Jun 10, 2020
20 posts
17 upvotes
Damn...really wanted to get these, however my size is all out. Been checking online for days to see if stock is being updated. Really don't want to pay $250+ for these at other stores.

If anyone doesn't want to keep their size 8 Mens (US Size), lemme know! Winking Face
Man, that Michael Jordan is so phony!
Mar 1, 2017
611 posts
330 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: Not sure but
The UGG from costco canada is different than ugg from australia. Blundstore are Australian made there is big difference where they made.
Blundstone are no longer made in Australia. It’s been many years.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
If anyone wants the blundstones I ordered before I return I can sell them at cost:

Blundstone 510(Black) AUS 7.5(US 8.5) - $175 + tax
Blundstone 585(Brown) AUS 7.5(US 8.5) -$190 + tax

Pickup in Brampton
Feb 5, 2020
187 posts
111 upvotes
Bought these and going to return them. If anybody wants them at cost before I return lemme know.

Blundstone 585 Boots, 4 AUS (5 Men's/7 Women's) 190+tax

Pickup Mississauga
@crazyforcouponscanada
May 24, 2016
588 posts
343 upvotes
Weird to see boots like this at Costco.
Granted it has been a weird year and I would assume companies have to do what they have to do.
I feel like they may have created a brand reputation issue for themselves in the future however.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
DealzToronto wrote: Weird to see boots like this at Costco.
Granted it has been a weird year and I would assume companies have to do what they have to do.
I feel like they may have created a brand reputation issue for themselves in the future however.
Costco has carried them in the past, last year I believe
Dec 23, 2015
374 posts
266 upvotes
Kingston, ON
OpenNetSniper wrote: Damn...really wanted to get these, however my size is all out. Been checking online for days to see if stock is being updated. Really don't want to pay $250+ for these at other stores.

If anyone doesn't want to keep their size 8 Mens (US Size), lemme know! Winking Face

Look at Canada West

https://www.canadawestboots.com/romeo

https://www.canadawestboots.com

https://www.amazon.ca/Canada-West-Origi ... th=1&psc=1

These are goodyear welt boots with a Vibram 430 Outsole, meaning they will last for a good time and be resole-able. As the name implies, made in Canada too! At $220 it seems like a great deal.
Jun 29, 2019
502 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Bought 585 and going to return incase any one needs
AUS -8 , US-9 Men's
Cost price 189+tax = 215

Pick-up in Brampton
Oct 16, 2020
130 posts
108 upvotes
I really don’t no same models I can see people are selling in Facebook market place for 175$ to 200$ and last year also saw these at this time. It could be that blundstone is getting rid of these as clearance instead of selling on their website or authorized dealer as they would need to give warranty...
Feb 14, 2019
34 posts
48 upvotes
Thank you for posting! Are these for men or women? or are they unisex
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Received the Blundstones today and have a question. Does it get easier to pull on these shoes? What about taking them off?

Fit is fine even though I bought a half size bigger.
May 26, 2011
6 posts
4 upvotes
I got a pair. Can't get them on my foot to save my life.

Anyone in Durham region want them who missed out?

Size 4.5
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Figured a better way of getting them on, used a shoe horn, extra long one from Ikea. Taking the shoes off is an effort.
Aug 1, 2017
39 posts
35 upvotes
I've been wearing mine for almost a week now. They definitely get more comfortable and are easier to slip in and take off now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)