Tags:
[OP]
Apr 16, 2004
950 posts
768 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] Blundstones $159.99 and up

Costco.ca sells Blundstones???

Yes. Yes they do. And not at a bad price, either. And this isn't even a "sale price".

Selection is limited to three models styles for now: https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... Clothing_A

Example:

Blundstone 500 for $159.99 delivered.

Compare at $209.99 at Softmoc
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 8th, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
111 replies
Feb 21, 2008
111 posts
11 upvotes
-
Thanks OP. Got a pair in black. Been waiting for this to go on sale (and it never does!)
Nov 24, 2012
734 posts
477 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thanks for posting this. FYI Costco is not a licenced dealer for these boots, so the regular Blundstone warranty does not apply:

"Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer's warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer's warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product."
Nov 24, 2012
734 posts
477 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thanks for posting this. FYI Costco is not a licenced dealer for these boots, so the regular Blundstone warranty does not apply:

"Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer's warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer's warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
8863 posts
1622 upvotes
Toronto
tvisforme wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 8:25 pm

Even better IMO, no need to fight for warranty.
Mar 3, 2018
863 posts
630 upvotes
GTA
Also got a pair in black. First sale I have run across in Blundstones. Thanks OP.
Dec 31, 2018
36 posts
112 upvotes
Omg thank you. I've been wanting a pair for a while now, and I was hoping I'd get a sale or something and everyone told me "blundstone never go on sale" lol. Glad I waited!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7429 posts
2201 upvotes
Toronto
Are the Black/Brown pair for $160 black shoes, but with the brown elastic fabric? Or are they dark brown all around?
Mar 9, 2014
29 posts
6 upvotes
ottawa
jvrizzle wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 9:12 pm
I didn't register my aeroplan until after I've bought the boots. Do you know if I will still get the points or do I need to rebuy?
Just call customer service, they will get the points for you. I did that before.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2005
9151 posts
77 upvotes
GTA
ordered the black and used my $40 promo card.

instead of renewing, there was a promo code COSTCO40 for executive membership for new members - provided a $40 voucher.
Jan 28, 2018
507 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How do these run on size? Same as usual boots, smaller, larger?
We The North!