Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Body Glove Performer 11 iSUP - Back in stock $499

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2021 6:30 pm
Jun 13, 2017
673 posts
459 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
kk1030 wrote: what are some good places that you can park and surf?
Assuming you are in Ontario and you have a car to explore around, Ontario Parks offer many beautiful locations.

Go to https://www.ontarioparks.com/park-locator and select the activity called "Canoeing". Then open it up on Google Maps to find out the location's rating and reviews. Personally, I would select Canoeing, Swimming, and Comfort Stations since I always bring my kids.

Make sure you choose smaller lakes instead of big ones like Lake Ontario.

FYI, if you buy this year's season pass, it will be good for next year too.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
May 7, 2015
143 posts
81 upvotes
Newmarket
tilo wrote: I notice it does have the 3 fins fixed to the board.
Is that the new normal?

Can't roll it super flat due to that (maybe not suppose to roll SUP very tight anyways)
The performer was always 3 fixed fins. Annoying but not a big deal once you're used to it. The board material is thick and robust so rolling it isnt easy. You want to avoid rolling it flat and creasing it anyways. The annoying thing is that the valve is towards the fin-end of the board, so when you're squeezing all the air out the valve side is up. THen, we actually have to unroll it, then flip it fin side up and roll again to make it fit in the bag. Its not hard by any means but if you're a smaller human like my gf, it requires a bit of practice.
[OP]
Mar 21, 2019
61 posts
78 upvotes
Mississauga
Out of stock again. Will request moving this to expired deals
Nov 23, 2020
161 posts
650 upvotes
Burnaby BC
Received mine today. Does anyone have issues like the pictures I have? The bubble underneath?
Images
  • BDF14BA8-6C0E-43F9-BE20-96A4521FAD01.jpeg
  • 1C510514-53FA-4970-AB19-2B68B9FE7854.jpeg
  • 5E495E86-167B-4B8B-A4A8-44F89A21F6B0.jpeg
  • DF2B12F9-3288-411E-AF6E-AC350AFD6416.jpeg
[OP]
Mar 21, 2019
61 posts
78 upvotes
Mississauga
Junspd3 wrote: Received mine today. Does anyone have issues like the pictures I have? The bubble underneath?
I got my first Performer 11 from the warehouse 10 days back. No such issues. Awaiting the second one ordered online.

Sadly, yours looks like it needs to be returned
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5771 posts
33913 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone attempt to add a seat to this SUP?
Nov 23, 2020
161 posts
650 upvotes
Burnaby BC
Stock R wrote: No. We have the performer and tandem and neither have that.
dheepak10 wrote: I got my first Performer 11 from the warehouse 10 days back. No such issues. Awaiting the second one ordered online.

Sadly, yours looks like it needs to be returned
Definitely return. Out of stock now. Will have to wait for the next batch. It’s so hard to find them in-store.
[OP]
Mar 21, 2019
61 posts
78 upvotes
Mississauga
krazykanuck wrote: Anyone attempt to add a seat to this SUP?
I'm thinking, but that would mean glueing 2 D-rings to tether the kayak seats. I did see listings in Amazon for D-rings.
Should not be a difficult one, I guess
Jan 30, 2017
39 posts
28 upvotes
I have a spare one in case anyone is interested to take it off of my hands. Else, I will return to Costco. Toronto pickup. DM me.
[OP]
Mar 21, 2019
61 posts
78 upvotes
Mississauga
Received mine today. Inflated it to 15 psi and everything looking good.

2 minor differences compared to the one I picked up from warehouse 2 weeks back
  1. Inflate/deflate button is red instead of white
  2. The middle tie for the paddleboard was a gray one without quick release. My first one was a black quick release one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)