Body Glove Tandem 2-Person Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package-$699.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 12:11 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
786 posts
3026 upvotes
T Dot

[Costco] Body Glove Tandem 2-Person Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package-$699.99

Body Glove Tandem 2-Person Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package

Board Weight 15.4 kg (34 lb.)

Total Package Weight 30.8 kg (68 lb.)

4.6 m x 86.4 cm x 13.7 cm (15 ft. x 34 in. x 5.4 in.)

Includes 2 SUP paddles, 2 kayak paddle attachments, pump, leash, dry bag, 2 kayak seats, storage bag and repair kit.

The Body Glove Tandem inflatable paddle board package is lightweight, convenient, and incredibly versatile. With multiple paddling configurations, the Tandem is the perfect portable and adventure companion to carry you and your gear on your next adventure.

https://www.costco.ca/body-glove-tandem ... 27176.html

================================================

Hot bc it's in stock, only 50 left as of posting!
lots now, 344 in stock as of 8/18, 11am
Last edited by aquaman123 on Sep 7th, 2021 11:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
6 replies
Dec 2, 2010
12 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
I picked up one of these a month ago and had it out a couple times. It's great - offers tons of value with the detachable seats, convertible SUP paddles to Kayak paddles and room for a family of 4 on it. Only downside to it is it's huge and pretty heavy so it's not as easy to lug around for solo (it is doable just more awkward then the performer I'd imagine).
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
786 posts
3026 upvotes
T Dot
Haven't had a chance to test ours yet but looking forward to it.

Just an FYI for people, not only is the board itself pretty heavy at 34 lb but the entire delivery box is too at 64 lb. I had ours delivered to my parents' place and there's no way the two of them could have moved the boxes.
Size of boxes are 16*21*38".
Jul 14, 2017
57 posts
21 upvotes
I bought one of these and live by the beaches in Toronto. Still brand new and even still in the original delivery box. It's seems too large for me. If someone wants it, selling it at cost before I make the trip to return it this weekend.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
786 posts
3026 upvotes
T Dot
batman09 wrote: I bought one of these and live by the beaches in Toronto. Still brand new and even still in the original delivery box. It's seems too large for me. If someone wants it, selling it at cost before I make the trip to return it this weekend.
You should try if you are able to.
Just took ours out for the weekend, wife was a little skeptical when I told her I bought them but once she tried it she loved it. Kids really enjoyed it too.
Pumping it up wasn't too bad in the sand, about 10 mins. Just make sure you warm up upper body, only tried out kayak 'mode' but loads of fun still.

Also 6 left in stock