Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Bodyglove Paddleboard 500$

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 7:30 pm
42 replies
Oct 8, 2017
33 posts
34 upvotes
Canada
Although time machines don't exist in the year 2021, this has been on sale a couple times in the last 6mos. If you hold out, the sale might come back. I paid $400 for this in early December.
Oct 27, 2009
673 posts
447 upvotes
Hamilton
NoWhammy wrote: Although time machines don't exist in the year 2021, this has been on sale a couple times in the last 6mos. If you hold out, the sale might come back. I paid $400 for this in early December.
Same here. But I wouldn't count on a sale before next winter. Last summer, these were impossible to find. Contemplating a 2nd one.
Sep 2, 2014
348 posts
562 upvotes
Vancouver
NoWhammy wrote: Although time machines don't exist in the year 2021, this has been on sale a couple times in the last 6mos. If you hold out, the sale might come back. I paid $400 for this in early December.
I also managed to get two on sale in December (or sometime around then). These were the previous year model, so I'm assuming they were clearing them out. I'd suggest buying these ASAP at the current price if anyone wants them for this season - I'd wager that these will sell out very quickly.

We're enjoying ours a lot, having taken them out 3 or 4 times so far. Pumping them up is quick, and after a couple tries we've figured out how to wrangle them back into their case/backpack. We're total SUP noobs however, and have no prior experience to compare them with.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2677 posts
1313 upvotes
GTA
Now a days ... having the item in stock itself is a deal..

So much fustration at costco site with that sleeping teddybear symbol..
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Mar 21, 2012
77 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
OMG! I was waiting for this!!
I know it's not on sale but given that they are very difficult to find.. in itself a deal!
Ordered two and just got a confirmation email so I am good I think :)
Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5762 posts
33798 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. For years I wanted a kayak, but a friend let us try a SUP board last year and we were convinced this was better for the family. Kids can easily sit on it, or even use it themselves.

Was checking out Wayfair’s model which are 100$ cheaper, but Costco’s return policy and everything made me decide to buy two.

Mother’s Day gift covered too.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2898 posts
1935 upvotes
montreal
The kayak version is still available at 599
KAYAK PADDLEBOARD
(that one too had a 100$ rebate just before chrismas)

As well as another version for Yoga at 569$
YOGA PADDLEBOARD
but unsure what that one has special
May 29, 2005
741 posts
285 upvotes
Nepean
superbigjay wrote: The kayak version is still available at 599
KAYAK PADDLEBOARD
(that one too had a 100$ rebate just before chrismas)

As well as another version for Yoga at 569$
YOGA PADDLEBOARD
but unsure what that one has special
It looks like the yoga version has the handle on the bottom so that you get a smooth top for yoga. Otherwise, it looks like a regular board. Note that it’s only 10 ft.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1059 posts
1036 upvotes
Norilsk
Amazing prices for inflatable SUPs

Just need Costco to start carrying wing foil boards at these prices.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
May 1, 2014
66 posts
18 upvotes
Port Moody, BC
Has anyone seen this instore recently?
Mar 21, 2012
77 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Vanchuck wrote: Has anyone seen this instore recently?
I haven't but I called the Costco London North before it was available on-line and they told me they are getting a shipment for this item but uncertain to when they will receive it.. price is the same for in-store and online
Jan 28, 2015
30 posts
4 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kevinc999 wrote: Can you use this for fishing?
A friend and I both bought this SUP three summers ago. Its been great. My friend uses it for fishing. I'm sure you could buy some fishing accessories that you could attach to the SUP.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6294 upvotes
Langley, BC
Langley BC had about 15 yesterday morning, same with the blue pelican kayaks, gone pretty fast though.
Dec 9, 2009
239 posts
73 upvotes
Just cancelled my order; you should be able to grab one :)
Apr 17, 2011
8 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
kevinc999 wrote: Can you use this for fishing?
I have the other model that gets posted on here every once in a while, the kayak/paddle board hybrid (Bodyglove Porter). I haven't used it for fishing but it has a Scotty mount in the centre which is primarily used for fishing attachments. Since it is also a kayak it comes with a seat. Might be more suited for what you want.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3104 posts
1777 upvotes
Kingston
How big are these things when packed in their transport bags? Could I tie one down on the back of a motorbike?