Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Boomcare Blue/white Face Mask 50pcs (Maybe Nationwide) $9.79

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2020 7:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9316 posts
56943 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Boomcare Blue/white Face Mask 50pcs (Maybe Nationwide) $9.79

Maybe nationwide ON and BC have them on sale
costco-adults-blue-masks-9-79-50cts-5-o ... s-2405850/


Made in China but good quality. Thick and breathable.
Costco has been handing these out at the entrance.



The black colour is still at $15.

5.jpg
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Sep 27th, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34486 posts
20521 upvotes
Center of Universe
Just got back from Barrhaven location in Ottawa and they're all $14.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3243 posts
1274 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm just glad there's better stock this time around
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2433 posts
3034 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does costco allow price adjustments or refunds on these masks?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9316 posts
56943 upvotes
Ontario
stovetop wrote: Does costco allow price adjustments or refunds on these masks?
Yes. Within 30 days.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1618 posts
914 upvotes
shylok wrote: I'm just glad there's better stock this time around
There is TONS and TONS of stock, everywhere. I import these from China and my next shipment is landing in about a week for $120 a case of 40 boxes...($3.00) per box of 50.

What is IMPOSSIBLE to find is LATEX GLOVES. Seems all the factories in China switched to making surgical masks, leaving a shortage of gloves...

Arrghhh...
What dancing banana ?
Member
Feb 3, 2019
366 posts
491 upvotes
Canada
Curiosity wrote: There is TONS and TONS of stock, everywhere. I import these from China and my next shipment is landing in about a week for $120 a case of 40 boxes...($3.00) per box of 50.

What is IMPOSSIBLE to find is LATEX GLOVES. Seems all the factories in China switched to making surgical masks, leaving a shortage of gloves...

Arrghhh...
I would say 95% who wear gloves don't even know why/ wear them properly. It's safer to NOT wear gloves and wash your hands regularly.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1004 posts
453 upvotes
I would expect the price of these masks to be very temporary. We already saw an increase in the hoarding of paper products within the last few days. Everyone is expecting the second wave to be much harder than the first. And the first vaccines aren't going to be very effective either.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 29, 2012
6561 posts
5154 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: I would expect the price of these masks to be very temporary. We already saw an increase in the hoarding of paper products within the last few days. Everyone is expecting the second wave to be much harder than the first. And the first vaccines aren't going to be very effective either.
Hard to store yes because of the coldness requirements, but otherwise, for most vaccines in development so far, things are actually looking very good. The ones most advanced in development all produced antibodies in 98%+ people, and successfully prevented monkeys from getting infected, except the AstraZeneca vaccine which (at the dosage given to monkeys at the time), did not prevent infection but prevented any serious complications for all the monkeys who received it.

And even if Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will be more complicated to deploy, soon after there are Novavax and Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca which will not have such a stringent cold storage requirement.

Top