Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Boostmi Compact Portable Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply at Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 11:24 am
[OP]
Dec 29, 2015
14 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] Boostmi Compact Portable Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply at Costco

This jump starter, phone charger sells for CDN$ 81.99
+ CDN$ 12.99 shipping (including 9% discount) https://www.amazon.ca/Boostmi-Compact/dp/B07C2YK1LS

Costco has it for - $49.00 including free shipping.

Product 69.99$
Less 20.00$-
Price 49.99$
Shipping & Handling Included
$20 OFF

Valid for orders placed 11/30/20 to 12/13/20.

Features:
Lithium iron phosphate battery: 7500 mAh Image
5 replies
Aug 11, 2019
25 posts
8 upvotes
This is a good handy product. Used total 4 to 5 times on my Camry and neighbors CRV and worked like a charm.
Oct 25, 2001
641 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
Something something about the red/green lights and being able to bypass because of dead battery...
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2584 posts
2156 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Reviews are pretty crappy mostly for this unit.

It is on the small side for capacity. And don't expect this to be of any use if you leave it in your glove compartment, the day you need it. Temperature extremes will kill it. At -20C, it will barely turn over any engine.
Mar 31, 2011
258 posts
207 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Emporium wrote: Reviews are pretty crappy mostly for this unit.

It is on the small side for capacity. And don't expect this to be of any use if you leave it in your glove compartment, the day you need it. Temperature extremes will kill it. At -20C, it will barely turn over any engine.
Key word here is barely. It will still get it started, and that's all you need it to do to get yourself home/safe place, and then just recharge it. I would just keep the main unit in a inner coat pocket, that way it is always with you AND protected from low temps close to body heat.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2584 posts
2156 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Blustreak wrote: Key word here is barely. It will still get it started, and that's all you need it to do to get yourself home/safe place, and then just recharge it. I would just keep the main unit in a inner coat pocket, that way it is always with you AND protected from low temps close to body heat.
If left in the car at -30C, I'm sure the "barely" would not even be applicable :)
Do as you mention and keep it in coat pocket or some place warm, and then you stand a chance of starting.