Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone, QC35 Series I - $369.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2020 9:32 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1222 posts
826 upvotes

[Costco] Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone, QC35 Series I - $369.99

Comes with silver and black. New
Is this better deal than the refurbished 210$ ?
Does this have same customer support from the refurbished at bose.ca?
I'm kinda ocd and want my stuff new and not used.
41 replies
Newbie
Oct 26, 2014
65 posts
56 upvotes
Peterborough
Bought refab from Bose direct for $149 CAD + tax , so the price not that great.
Jr. Member
Aug 22, 2007
133 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Comes with silver and black. New
Is this better deal than the refurbished 210$ ?
Does this have same customer support from the refurbished at bose.ca?
I'm kinda ocd and want my stuff new and not used.
For this price you can get a pair of Sony x3000, which will have better sound quality.
Jr. Member
Jun 5, 2017
106 posts
33 upvotes
why would you pay nearly $400 for bose you can get sennheiser or audio technica for that price
Newbie
Feb 4, 2020
65 posts
105 upvotes
Dang...I bought these thinking they are the newer model! Connecting them to my iPhone is a real pain. Will return them soon. Def not worth the price.
Jr. Member
Jun 2, 2011
141 posts
61 upvotes
Burnaby
danikk8 wrote: Bought refab from Bose direct for $149 CAD + tax , so the price not that great.
When was it 149 cad? I thought the refurb was always around the 200 dollar mark?
Jr. Member
Nov 28, 2007
106 posts
201 upvotes
You can get the newest Bose 700 refurb for $349 from Bose's site. How is paying that much for tech from 2016 a hot deal? OP needs to learn to shop harder and smarter.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1222 posts
826 upvotes
majorwang wrote: You can get the newest Bose 700 refurb for $349 from Bose's site. How is paying that much for tech from 2016 a hot deal? OP needs to learn to shop harder and smarter.
Because some of refurb is used. I prefer not used
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
danikk8 wrote: Bought refab from Bose direct for $149 CAD + tax , so the price not that great.
harrylakers242424 wrote:
When was it 149 cad? I thought the refurb was always around the 200 dollar mark?
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes there was a while...think it was back in feb that the price was $150.
Instead of guessing, why don't you just pull up your e-receipt and post it, or post a link to the correct RFD post. If it hit $150, rfd DEFINITELY would have posted about it. I bought in at the $199.99 mark on Feb.17 this year, and this RFD link said it was the historical low at the time. I believe the thread I bought it from was merged into the current $209.99 one. I know back in November it hit $180 AT THE OUTLET in Milton, as per this link: bose-canada-outlet-bose-qc35ii-refurbis ... x-2334567/, but you had to drive to get it. I very much enjoyed getting my deal from my bed lol.

I just don't recall it hitting $150. Not saying you're wrong, just saying there would be an rfd trail somewhere if it did for sure. You may be thinking of the wired QC25, which has hit $150 and lower before.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Newbie
Oct 26, 2014
65 posts
56 upvotes
Peterborough
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes there was a while...think it was back in feb that the price was $150.
Yes On February it was 149$ + TAX on bose.ca
Jr. Member
Apr 16, 2014
146 posts
192 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
danikk8 wrote: Yes On February it was 149$ + TAX on bose.ca
Interesting. Love to see a date for that because this thread from Feb 16 says they were $199 Feb 16 for one day. Hunted around RFD, that's the lowest I can find substantiated anywhere... Some had mistakenly posted the possibility of an extra 20% off that, but that got corrected.

cartfan123 wrote: ↑
Right now Black Series 1 QC35 refurb back in stock for $199

Thanks for the heads up. It dropped to that price something stupid like right after I wrote my post. Because no sooner than I posted that, I saw the new thread saying $199. Lol. That's what happens you post just before midnight...

I guess we all missed out on a pretty great deal.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
danikk8 wrote: Yes On February it was 149$ + TAX on bose.ca
I will reiterate. There would have been a trail online if that were true. Or if anyone was able to get it at the price and could post a receipt. You and angelwing have still not posted any hard evidence of that price, only what you "recall". Otherwise, I believe $199.99 is the lowest, and that was in February. I don't want people to get a false sense of hope without hard evidence.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
43168 posts
9112 upvotes
Markham
deezz wrote: Instead of guessing, why don't you just pull up your e-receipt and post it, or post a link to the correct RFD post. If it hit $150, rfd DEFINITELY would have posted about it. I bought in at the $199.99 mark on Feb.17 this year, and this RFD link said it was the historical low at the time. I believe the thread I bought it from was merged into the current $209.99 one. I know back in November it hit $180 AT THE OUTLET in Milton, as per this link: bose-canada-outlet-bose-qc35ii-refurbis ... x-2334567/, but you had to drive to get it. I very much enjoyed getting my deal from my bed lol.

I just don't recall it hitting $150. Not saying you're wrong, just saying there would be an rfd trail somewhere if it did for sure. You may be thinking of the wired QC25, which has hit $150 and lower before.
bishop613 wrote: Interesting. Love to see a date for that because this thread from Feb 16 says they were $199 Feb 16 for one day. Hunted around RFD, that's the lowest I can find substantiated anywhere... Some had mistakenly posted the possibility of an extra 20% off that, but that got corrected.

cartfan123 wrote: ↑
Right now Black Series 1 QC35 refurb back in stock for $199

Thanks for the heads up. It dropped to that price something stupid like right after I wrote my post. Because no sooner than I posted that, I saw the new thread saying $199. Lol. That's what happens you post just before midnight...

I guess we all missed out on a pretty great deal.
I didn't buy it, so there is no receipt for me to post. But yes I think it was sometime in Feb and the price was only available for a few days. Maybe I remember wrong and it was indeed the QC-25 that went for $149.99. *scratches head*
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: I didn't buy it, so there is no receipt for me to post. But yes I think it was sometime in Feb and the price was only available for a few days. Maybe I remember wrong and it was indeed the QC-25 that went for $149.99. *scratches head*
Yeah trust me....if the QC35 had hit $149.99, especially if the deal was alive for a few days, RFD would have had a collective meltdown lol. I remember at the $180 price people were going nuts driving out to the Milton Outlet to get as many as they could. And I was paying attention to the deals on it, and that's why I pounced at $199.99 in February. Also, you didn't buy it. And the fact that there's zero online evidence, with RFD especially, leads me to strongly believe it's the QC25 that you and danik88 are thinking of.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2006
1653 posts
238 upvotes
I purchased my refurb from bose. feb 13, $199.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2008
1219 posts
228 upvotes
Not sure if this post is causing confusion ?

209*0.8= 167 ?
Although it seems the 209 final price was after 20% was applied ?

Top