Dec 28, 2012
131 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Bose SoundLink Mini II - $179

Not sure if this was already posted.
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by cremefraiche on Apr 1st, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3182 posts
2051 upvotes
Langley
This is the most impressive BT speaker i've heard. The sound is remarkable. Audiophile quality for sure. Blows my JBL and UE boom out of the water in regards to quality of sound... I wish I was in the market for another BT spearker, because this baby is UNREAL
Nov 8, 2012
326 posts
351 upvotes
TORONTO
Want to compare this to the UE mega boom. Any thoughts people?
Feb 20, 2011
603 posts
167 upvotes
downtown TO
Have one but it’s useless if u pairing with your phone and listing to Spotify..u get the dreaded calls while listings to music Smiling Face With Open Mouthget a Spotify connect enabled speaker if you looking
Apr 13, 2008
217 posts
301 upvotes
Bancroft
"get the dreaded calls while listings to music"
What calls do you mean?
Dec 7, 2007
300 posts
176 upvotes
I bought the version I few years ago, the sound of quality is super.. I love it.
Dec 29, 2017
543 posts
455 upvotes
eebest wrote: "get the dreaded calls while listings to music"
What calls do you mean?
Version II added a microphone to take calls, guessing it's garbage and you have to switch the audio to your phone every time.

I have the original SoundLink and love it. The battery needs to be replaced since it turns itself off often, but at low or mid volume on battery it's fine and loud enough. Plugged into the wall I can crank it constantly if needed. I wish I had the II version solely to be able to charge through USB. I bring it camping and use it almost every day for something like 4 years, sound is great.
Apr 28, 2012
229 posts
294 upvotes
MONTREAL
I love my JBL Xtreme, bought it refurbished tax in 180$ on eBay.ca last year, works wonders and sound is amazing.

How does this one compare ?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1595 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
Have the original soundlink mini and it's amazing. I've not had any problems with mine and it's been about 2 years now. Superior sound. Friends are always surprised when I play music from it. Deep rich sound for such a small unit. At $179 it's a no-brainer if you're in the market for a portable mini speaker.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7269 posts
2105 upvotes
T dot 6
maniac2403 wrote: Want to compare this to the UE mega boom. Any thoughts people?
Bose SoundLink Mini II is amazing sounding for it's size. I really love mine. Read the reviews, they will say the same thing.

I havent compared it to the UE Mega Boom, but compared to the UE Boom, the boom is crap IMO. We have one in a shared space and the sound quality is poor and I constantly need to re-pair the blue tooth with my Pixel 3.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Nov 1, 2015
557 posts
244 upvotes
BC
valcyclovir wrote: I love my JBL Xtreme, bought it refurbished tax in 180$ on eBay.ca last year, works wonders and sound is amazing.

How does this one compare ?
The JBL Extreme is a lot bigger and is in a different class. This speaker would be compared to more so the JBL Charge or Flip.
Sep 13, 2013
22 posts
2 upvotes
MONTR
That's a nice deal, happy to have caught the UE Boom 2 at 99$ last year! But I was looking for a second speaker and it may be it