Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells $420

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 3:27 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 20, 2012
16 posts
41 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Costco] Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells $420

Dumbbells are back in stock at Costco east in Winnipeg - limit 1 per customer
15 in stock when I picked up mine
Images
  • 20200922_102239.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 24th, 2020 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
371 replies
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
62 posts
46 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Has anyone in Ontario seen this in stock? Hoping it's finally time... thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1036 posts
323 upvotes
Same anyone seen stock in Montreal or in the montreal region?
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 28, 2014
53 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
awongz08 wrote: Has anyone in Ontario seen this in stock? Hoping it's finally time... thanks in advance!
Called they said nothing in GTA
Member
Sep 14, 2006
292 posts
77 upvotes
samhth wrote: Called they said nothing in GTA
They told me one week to appear in stores in GTA.
Newbie
Sep 9, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
West Edmonton 40 min after opening. I assume it will be gone end of day.
Images
  • A402E7EB-F9AE-4355-8FC8-F6B44C03908C.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
9915 posts
3841 upvotes
Mississauga
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Gravity also works on a bucket of water in the washroom. ;)
Bagged rice my friend. Comes with handle, and if too heavy, just eat until it's lighter. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Member
Oct 22, 2007
478 posts
509 upvotes
cleanvibe wrote: They told me one week to appear in stores in GTA.
I wonder if the same person who told you that is the person who told the user in the last Costco 552 thread that they would be in all GTA locations in the first week of September.
Newbie
Nov 13, 2019
26 posts
65 upvotes
Ottawa
Just spoke with Membership Services - none available in the Ottawa region and none on order.
Member
Sep 14, 2006
292 posts
77 upvotes
The__Rock wrote: I wonder if the same person who told you that is the person who told the user in the last Costco 552 thread that they would be in all GTA locations in the first week of September.
Not sure, but the lady did say it would be in select GTA locations. Not all of them.
Jr. Member
Dec 24, 2016
102 posts
71 upvotes
cleanvibe wrote: Not sure, but the lady did say it would be in select GTA locations. Not all of them.
How do I keep an eye out for them? Is there a costco link?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 8, 2005
6312 posts
1166 upvotes
Ontario
dazalq2 wrote: Dumbbells are back in stock at Costco east in Winnipeg - limit 1 per customer
15 in stock when I picked up mine
Glad they put a limit, should be 1 per household.
_________________________________
RFD is making me broke thanks to all the great deals I take part in, and I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4256 posts
5033 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Bowflex sucks. Why people want them?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 4, 2008
852 posts
297 upvotes
New Westminster
Pr0metheus wrote: Glad they put a limit, should be 1 per household.
curious, how would they be able to enforce it? what is the difference between 1 per household and 1 per customer? most people, even with the limit can just go back in n line up again.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2018
8 posts
3 upvotes
brclho wrote: curious, how would they be able to enforce it? what is the difference between 1 per household and 1 per customer? most people, even with the limit can just go back in n line up again.
It's probably per purchase. You could probably grab a pair, walk out of Costco and turn around and get another.

My store's pallet was empty, but I sitll got a pair because someone tried to purchase 8 of them. Those extras were sitting at the front. So I'm glad I got mine.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1451 posts
986 upvotes
sonicb00m wrote: West Edmonton 40 min after opening. I assume it will be gone end of day.
Winter burn?

Top