Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Breathe Right Strips 52 pc for $15.99 ($7 off $22.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2022 11:40 am
[OP]
Aug 10, 2014
23 posts
117 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Costco] Breathe Right Strips 52 pc for $15.99 ($7 off $22.99)

Great deal. Usually $22.99 for 52 pieces at Costco but its currently 30% off. At London Drugs or Shoppers, its usually $23 for 26 pieces.
Images
  • 20220108_190203.jpg
  • 20220108_190342.jpg
53 replies
Mar 5, 2007
606 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Is this in-store only? Any idea if the online Costco store (costco.ca) will have these on sale one day?
Banned
Nov 24, 2021
62 posts
62 upvotes
Excellent price!!! Thanks OP!!! Person Raising Both Hands In CelebrationPerson With Folded Hands
Man of the People. I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between, cheapest mofo you've ever goddamn seen!!!! 🤘
Nov 24, 2020
560 posts
1226 upvotes
Are these really fall off as reviews say? I tried tan version only and their adhesive is really strong.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2557 posts
856 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Can you cut the wire part of the mask and tape it on your nose to dok the same thing?
Yes. Just use Tuck Tape.
Feb 25, 2013
56 posts
20 upvotes
Saint-Pascal
Bebo123 wrote: Does this even work?!?
Yes helps me breathe way better as I have a deviated septum, I found the clear ones to unstick off my nose during the night, I would go for the beige extra strength ones.
jrees wrote: Yes. Just use Tuck Tape.

Not sure if joke or acutally serious but tuck tape has a chemical smell I wouldn't put that on my nose lol.
Oct 17, 2009
453 posts
438 upvotes
I also find the beige ones stick better even though they both say extra strength

With that said i don't find the clear ones that bad. They'll unstick once in a while on me
[OP]
Aug 10, 2014
23 posts
117 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
r3ddrag0nx wrote: Is this in-store only? Any idea if the online Costco store (costco.ca) will have these on sale one day?
It looks like its in store only. Unfortunately I have no idea if itll be on sale online one day
May 10, 2002
334 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Bebo123 wrote: Does this even work?!?
They work if your breathing problem at night is due to narrowness in the nose.

Good deal, although I use the knockoff ones on aliexpress. They are about 10c each. If you are really cheap you can also use medical tape.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2557 posts
856 upvotes
eldude wrote: Yes helps me breathe way better as I have a deviated septum, I found the clear ones to unstick off my nose during the night, I would go for the beige extra strength ones.

Not sure if joke or acutally serious but tuck tape has a chemical smell I wouldn't put that on my nose lol.
It was a joke.
Mar 5, 2007
606 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
thomas997 wrote:
They work if your breathing problem at night is due to narrowness in the nose.

Good deal, although I use the knockoff ones on aliexpress. They are about 10c each. If you are really cheap you can also use medical tape.
I don’t want to scare anyone, but I just wanted to inform you of this:

We bought dozens of products from AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Wish. Over half were suspected fakes
and
Experts warn of high levels of chemicals in clothes by some fast-fashion retailers

TL;DR: The stuff you get at online retailers like AliExpress can and likely contain hazardous levels of toxic metals and chemicals. I’d refrain from purchasing anything from them that you would use to contact your body in any way. Just my thoughts.

I suppose in this day and age, not only is it paramount to know where you get your source of information/news but also where you source your goods.
Nov 23, 2009
414 posts
127 upvotes
Spent less than 5$ on a pack of 50 strips from AljExpress C$ 2.81 5%OFF | 50 Pcs Breathe Nasal Strips Right Way Stop Snoring Anti Snoring Strips Easier Better Breathe Health Care
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrCYsle
May 6, 2012
21 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
Aliexpress ones are not worth it. These are the best, and if you wash your nose ( then dry) before putting even the clear breath rights, will stay on for the night.
Nov 3, 2003
651 posts
249 upvotes
Knowhere
Use these every night. I have sleep apnea and if put on correctly helps alot. No hazy mornings. It's a good alternative if the CPAP machines are too annoying
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1038 posts
296 upvotes
Leduc
The beige(red box) should also be on sale.

The clear strips are for sensitive skin, while the beige has stronger adhesive.
“Extra” means the strip has a third plastic bar to help pull your nose open. It has nothing to do with adhesive strength.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2489 posts
1566 upvotes
Waterloo
When does the sale end? Today?
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)