• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 1:38 pm
[OP]
Oct 17, 2004
632 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet $39.99

This Bidet is great and slim not thick like other attachment versions sold on Amazon.

Costco is selling cheaper than Amazon at this time though shipping seems like it will take a while.

https://www.costco.ca/brondell-simplesp ... 35190.html

Amazon link if you prefer to use Amazon
https://www.amazon.ca/Bidet-Brondell-Th ... 241&sr=8-3
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 7th, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
I'm too poor to buy crap
297 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21326 posts
153769 upvotes
GTA
I have an electronic version (with heated water, seat, etc) and something similar to this version and honestly, it's not as bad as people may think. The water is already sitting in the pipes within your house, so it's not as 'freezing cold' as you might think. Only if you left it running for a very long time would it be at an uncomfortably cold temperature.
Sep 24, 2008
585 posts
217 upvotes
Oakville
shadowsteve wrote: So just cold water? That'll never fly :)
We bought this 2 weeks ago and the water isn’t as cold as you think. Works pretty well.
Jul 5, 2008
394 posts
127 upvotes
toguy wrote: I have an electronic version (with heated water, seat, etc) and something similar to this version and honestly, it's not as bad as people may think. The water is already sitting in the pipes within your house, so it's not as 'freezing cold' as you might think. Only if you left it running for a very long time would it be at an uncomfortably cold temperature.
Anything less than body temp would be cold when it's spraying around down there :)
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1021 posts
613 upvotes
mk316 wrote:
Amazon link if you prefer to use Amazon
Third party seller.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6926 posts
1303 upvotes
Toronto
The dual nozzle feature lets me and a friend both take a dump and get our asses washed at the same time, it is like multiplayer but for toilets.

Dual duces would make this move a "quatro".
Last edited by toalan on Jul 11th, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1411 posts
863 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Too bad no nozzle clean setting.
Mar 11, 2019
193 posts
203 upvotes
These are the answer to nicotine stains in your shorts.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4759 posts
3111 upvotes
toalan wrote: The dual nozzle feature lets me and a friend both take a dump and get our asses washed at the same time, it is like multiplayer but for toilets.
Do I really understand that you are doing your business in duo? :rolleyes: Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 14, 2011
78 posts
77 upvotes
I tried to check out as non member. Cannot buy this item without membership?
Nov 23, 2009
378 posts
104 upvotes
This is an excellent price, similar options from other brands are 50-60$ on Amazon and this indeed seems much slimmer. If only it came in a left-hand version, these seem much less common.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1279 posts
405 upvotes
Winnipeg
shadowsteve wrote: So just cold water? That'll never fly :)
well, only cold water helps, when u have too much spicy dinner.... trust me.... there is no need for warm water to clean butt.. once you have it, u will never go back...
Nov 7, 2012
224 posts
282 upvotes
Toronto
toalan wrote: The dual nozzle feature lets me and a friend both take a dump and get our asses washed at the same time, it is like multiplayer but for toilets.
When you take the dump first, do you stand upright or crouch while waiting for your BF to finish?
Dec 8, 2010
616 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
malik1234 wrote: When you take the dump first, do you stand upright or crouch while waiting for your BF to finish?
Back to back at the same time