Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 1:31 pm
Nov 16, 2018
16 posts
15 upvotes
momocha0706 wrote: I tried to check out as non member. Cannot buy this item without membership?
Also having this issue.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4665 posts
1524 upvotes
Kingston
Is this regular price? It looks like there is no discount at Costco.

Reason I'm asking, I'm not too sure the family will be open to using it. I probably should only get one to try at first, then if they are ok with it buy 2 more for the other bathrooms in the house.

Otherwise I better get all 3 now if this price wont last.
Mar 17, 2020
11 posts
12 upvotes
grahamj89 wrote: I had two units leak at the control valve for a couple days. Maybe it was a bad batch, or just needs to be used a few times for all the parts to seal up properly. As long as you are expecting it it's okay. It fixed itself after a few days.
Mine also leaked at the same point but resolved itself after 2-3 days. Leaks were also relatively small.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1763 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Wanted 2, but had to settle for 1. RFD effect on full display :)
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1142 posts
770 upvotes
Damn, I read the thread just before ordering. Too late.
Should have ordered first then read the thread.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5382 posts
1617 upvotes
Purchased this a while ago when it was mentioned in a bidet toilet thread.

It’s good.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5382 posts
1617 upvotes
toalan wrote: The dual nozzle feature lets me and a friend both take a dump and get our asses washed at the same time, it is like multiplayer but for toilets.
How small are the both of you to fit on the toilet at the same time?
Nov 4, 2015
735 posts
504 upvotes
Ontario
Weendude wrote: Also having this issue.
At some point within the last month or so, they've changed it so that you need a membership to shop online now.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5382 posts
1617 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: Is this regular price? It looks like there is no discount at Costco.

Reason I'm asking, I'm not too sure the family will be open to using it. I probably should only get one to try at first, then if they are ok with it buy 2 more for the other bathrooms in the house.

Yes, 39.99 is the regular price.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5382 posts
1617 upvotes
After I ordered it a while ago, it went out of stock not long after. But then it comes back into stock.
Nov 4, 2015
735 posts
504 upvotes
Ontario
MisterTeee wrote: The wirecutter review says it has. Self cleaning mode [edit: review was on single nozzle model only]

Edit: now I'm not so sure.. can't verify on brondel website
I paid an extra $20 for the single nozzle model on Amazon (no tax charged on Amazon), but to be honest, I don't think it's necessary. The nozzle retracts behind the splash guard when not in use so unless you're dropping bombs and creating large splashes, I don't see how the nozzle can get dirty. If you want the peace of mind of having it, then just spend the extra $20. It's not much.
Nov 4, 2015
735 posts
504 upvotes
Ontario
Tha DraGun wrote: Is this regular price? It looks like there is no discount at Costco.

It looks like it's been this price since December at least.