Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet - $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 9:07 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
2115 posts
1929 upvotes
Ontario
renegadeavenger wrote: Just hand tighten. And use the plumber tape on threading.
queenofhearts wrote: I’ve had this for a few months now ...still in the box cause I’m scared to install it. Just me and hubby in a condo but only 1 bathroom. So if I spazz it up. I’ll have to go without a toilet till I fix my mistake . From what I’ve read the only thing that could go wring is the possible stripping of the threading on the connector valve coming from the toilet. That’s the worst that could go wrong...right? I can cope with leaking cause that’s fixable and if not, well then the toilet can still be used in the interim.

You can do it.
Just get it out of the box, read the instructions and take your time. Very doable.

After all, you are woman and can do anything if you put your mind to it.Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
profile wrote:

You can do it.
Just get it out of the box, read the instructions and take your time. Very doable.

After all, you are woman and can do anything if you put your mind to it.Smiling Face With Sunglasses
renegadeavenger wrote: Just hand tighten. And use the plumber tape on threading.
Lol.thanks to both of you . You are right, I’ve managed to install the kitchen tap and bathroom tap...this should be a breeze!
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
2115 posts
1929 upvotes
Ontario
queenofhearts wrote: Lol.thanks to both of you . You are right, I’ve managed to install the kitchen tap and bathroom tap...this should be a breeze!
So much easier than installing a tap.
You go girl!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11765 upvotes
GTA
RobinW51044 wrote: Does it spray warm water or cold?
Check out posts #16 to 18.
Sep 26, 2015
816 posts
434 upvotes
So tried installing this yesterday, I had to use bumpers as the seat made too much contact with the nozzle housing part and wouldn't sit flat. After getting the seat sorted, realized my plumbing isn't a flexible hose.

Is this a simple fix? just remove the white threaded cap up top, remove the vertical metal pipe and replace it with a braided flexible hose?

what mine looks like
May 5, 2006
991 posts
474 upvotes
Yes, exactly. Mine was also the solid hose, you can just buy a replacement braided hose.

I think the solid hoses are stronger (a braided hose in my office just busted) but it switches out very easily.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1472 posts
2777 upvotes
Ontario
nagooro wrote: Is this a simple fix? just remove the white threaded cap up top, remove the vertical metal pipe and replace it with a braided flexible hose?

what mine looks like
Yep. Just remove the screw on the tank and the other one at the valve side, remove that solid line, and install a flex hose (they're about $5 or less at HD). Remember to teflon tape all your connections :)
Sep 26, 2015
816 posts
434 upvotes
Thanks will have another attempt at it...

Surprised how few people are having issues with the fitment. I've tried a Neo Luxe bidet and this one, both needed bumpers :S.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1472 posts
2777 upvotes
Ontario
nagooro wrote: Thanks will have another attempt at it...

Surprised how few people are having issues with the fitment. I've tried a Neo Luxe bidet and this one, both needed bumpers :S.
Bought one a few days before this thread popped up here (everyone at work was getting them so I jumped on the bandwaggon). Just installed it last night, haven't used it yet, but installation went fast, no leaks, and on my toilet the low profile design was sufficient that there's no additional movement in my seat that requires any bumpers added or anything. Bathroom is still under renovation, so I'll give it an actual test soon.

Toilet is an American Standard Cadet Pro, and the seat is a Kohler wood one (I think that's what's under the white paint? it's not a cheap plastic)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
nmitrik wrote: Ice cold water on your bum? No, thanks 🥶
It’s actually meant to go in your bum.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
deal1234321 wrote: Is it cheaper in store?
I’ve never seen it in store.

Call your local store and ask them to check to see if it’s carried.
Nov 19, 2016
905 posts
621 upvotes
If this fits on your toilet, it's life changing.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2507 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
taximan87 wrote: Like a couple others have mentioned so far, if you could use a seat replacement at the same time, I would check out this one: https://www.costco.ca/brondell-swash-cl ... 95924.html

Really, really great purchase. Obviously more money but comes with the soft close seat, a much cleaner look, and self clean function. I'm too far from the sink to have considered the hot water version, and the cold water version is perfectly fine.
I'm going to give this one a shot. I found the Thinline to be really flimsy, could break easily.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Driftwood wrote: I'm going to give this one a shot. I found the Thinline to be really flimsy, could break easily.
I installed this one.. very happy with it so far.. been about a month.

They are carrying this model in stores now... same price.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Banned
Jun 25, 2019
163 posts
212 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone though of connecting a tankless water heater to this for convenience?

Basically you get hot water for you tushy lol Face With Tears Of Joy. If you did let me know where you got it I saw a few on amazon but found them a little pricy. The cheapest one that I could find was a 33$ option.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1472 posts
2777 upvotes
Ontario
besmirlikaj636759681068619947 wrote: Not sure I get what you saying,

Basically: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07YYBTH6 ... SHYQ&psc=1

I would basically install it right after the connection with the tank (to prevent heating the tank water. Am I missing something?
Never used one, but depending on how much it heats up the water it could be a bit unsafe too. Most hot water compatible bidets take hot and cold plumbing and then have some sort of mixing valve so you're never giving yourself a blast of 100% scalding hot water. I'm guessing a $33 electric heater probably won't get anywhere near "scalding" hot, but if you need to run the thing for a while to, ahm, clean out well, then it does have the potential to reach maximum heating (same would apply with attaching to your hot water line - once the standing water is flushed out of the pipe and you're getting fresh hot water, things could get dangerous).
Banned
Jun 25, 2019
163 posts
212 upvotes
Montreal
Maybe, but for what I read, this thing has a setting for max water temperature. I would set it at 35. And voila.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)