• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 10:16 am
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
306 posts
628 upvotes

[Costco] Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet 39.99

Link to previous thread

Haven't seen it in stock for a while. Good stuff.
75 replies
Nov 13, 2010
135 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
I bought one of these to try them out last time they showed up. Don't use them on full power. Do not.

Other than that, TP budget much lower. Install was easy.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
3537 posts
634 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
atsak wrote: I bought one of these to try them out last time they showed up. Don't use them on full power. Do not.

LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1187 posts
3087 upvotes
Toronto, ON
atsak wrote: I bought one of these to try them out last time they showed up. Don't use them on full power. Do not.

+1
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 3, 2005
101 posts
70 upvotes
worldwide
Bought these last time. Didn't use the hot water hookup (includes plug cap). Wife loves it , installed one in another bathroom. Install was easy. Def recommended.
#shelfclear
#startthecar
Dec 25, 2012
19 posts
14 upvotes
Brampton
I bought 2 last time. Running very well, no leaks so far. Very easy to install. Just be careful which way the black rubber is facing when connecting the hose. I should of bought this years ago.
Mar 22, 2012
233 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto

Forget full power, don't even go 1/4 power! Shoots harder than a super soaker unless there's a way to lessen the water pressure?
Nov 13, 2010
135 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
Dbang86 wrote: Forget full power, don't even go 1/4 power! Shoots harder than a super soaker unless there's a way to lessen the water pressure?
There's probably a way to put a limiter in, but ya, just turn it 1/4 unless you need to lance a hemmroid or something.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3067 posts
1814 upvotes
Pothole city
I bought 4 of these so far. First one, 6 months ago. The rest during the holidays to install in other houses.
I had issue with one. Bad washer. One toilet also had a weird design an had to buy an 6" extension from the reservoir. So I had enough room to install the metal T fitting.
Just the extension cost almost as much as the bidet....

Otherwise, great value for the money.
Last edited by typer100 on Jan 22nd, 2021 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 9, 2015
126 posts
32 upvotes
Da Internet
Just confirming I can hook up hot and cold pipes with it... Or it be too cold brrrrrr!
Nov 20, 2010
292 posts
168 upvotes
Halifax
WeedKiller wrote: Just confirming I can hook up hot and cold pipes with it... Or it be too cold brrrrrr!
That model is cold water only. I have it installed on our toilets and really, even though it's cold, it's really not that bad and much less hassle than having to run hot and cold to it. This is a simple hookup - up and running in <5 minutes.
Oct 9, 2013
29 posts
Are cold water bidets useful in Toronto? I have always had hot water ones... And never thought of giving a try to cold stream.. anyone who can advise if they are useful in winter days at 7 am for a family of 4?
May 22, 2014
334 posts
193 upvotes
i have this unit... slowly operate the knobs as fair warning

what are the main differences between this one and the recent bidet that was on sale at costco? This one works great! bungholes never been cleaner and TP usage is down 50% at least
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3067 posts
1814 upvotes
Pothole city
WeedKiller wrote: Just confirming I can hook up hot and cold pipes with it... Or it be too cold brrrrrr!
jinneebhat wrote: Are cold water bidets useful in Toronto? I have always had hot water ones... And never thought of giving a try to cold stream.. anyone who can advise if they are useful in winter days at 7 am for a family of 4?
Well you use water that is already been sitting in the pipe for a while. I guess it depends from person to person, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Anyhow, for 40$ you cannot go wrong and Costco takes anything back.
Jul 15, 2006
81 posts
66 upvotes
For those that have a bidet, I assume you all still use TP to wipe off the excess water, TP is still needed but just not as much?
Dec 13, 2004
952 posts
55 upvotes
brought this in last wave. Room temp. water isn't bad, just turn on the water slowly. It feels clean for #2, and yes still uses small amount of TP to wipe.
Using it in the cold winter days, and the WC is on top of the garage, so it's always cold. The tile floors are colder then the water.

Easy to install, recommend to replace other connecting pipes while you at it (flexi hose) if your existing washroom doesn't have it already.
- Instant noodle is the way for a healthy balanced diet
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1323 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
ordered 4 but needed to add to cart one by one, not sure why they don't allow you to change the qty of item !
Sep 25, 2009
348 posts
221 upvotes
Does it use battery or require power outlet?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1099 posts
299 upvotes
jpg wrote: Bought these last time. Didn't use the hot water hookup (includes plug cap). Wife loves it , installed one in another bathroom. Install was easy. Def recommended.
Does it comes with dual inlets for hot and cold?