Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet 39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 10:16 am
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1418 posts
107 upvotes
How easy is it to clean it? Especially after an explosive diarrhea?
Feb 6, 2010
55 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga
B-B-B-B-BEST PURCHASE EVER.

My first experience with bidets was in 2019, after going to a trip to Japan. However Toto bidets go for $500+ and usually require an electrical outlet near the toilet.

But this... This gem of a deal right here really took me back... To the good times.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1233 posts
897 upvotes
Received mine earlier this week. Installing it was a cakewalk. The cold water was surprisingly not as devastating to the shadow realms as I first imagined.

I do echo the second comment in the thread though. Tilting the knob just a little was enough. Only use the full blast if you wanna become Neil Arsestrong or Buttz Aldrin.

Now waiting for wife's approval (hasn't warmed up to the idea of a bidet yet...) before buying more of these...
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15376 posts
4400 upvotes
Scarberia
is this easier to install than that seat bidet at living.ca ? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jun 22, 2018
209 posts
208 upvotes
Hang wrote: For those that have a bidet, I assume you all still use TP to wipe off the excess water, TP is still needed but just not as much?
Yes. TP usage 1/4 of pre-bidet :)
Jan 2, 2009
377 posts
110 upvotes
So I bought one. I already have 2 electric ones in the house. No issues installing it, no leaks, but no water pressure at all. Just a fine mist. Completely useless. What did I do wrong?
May 3, 2010
298 posts
325 upvotes
Oakville
jinneebhat wrote: Are cold water bidets useful in Toronto? I have always had hot water ones... And never thought of giving a try to cold stream.. anyone who can advise if they are useful in winter days at 7 am for a family of 4?
Not a big deal at all, I dont favour cold anything but using cold in this context is misleading. Its totally comfortable

We have one in every bathroom, would never go back
Sep 28, 2006
375 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
You will get used to the cold water. Before it was like WTF now you're like whatever.

Easy to install. I'm not even handy. The only issue I've had from the first day is that I have to leave the nozzle at an angle to keep it from leaking water. If I leave it straight there's some leakage. Do that QC when you install yours. I got it from amazon so I was too lazy to do the whole packing and mailing nonsense...
Dec 1, 2007
109 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
To those on the “bidet fence”, it is highly recommended, you won’t regret it. I was hesitant as well and took weeks to finally buy one. Questions like, would this make a mess? is it too cold? do I use TP then spray? - the answer to all 3 is no.

I’m not one of those who are 100% confident of abandoning TP, I still use TP to pat the area dry, but I am definitely using less TP. TP just shreds when wiping wet areas, hence patting the area dry Face With Tears Of Joy

The area does feel “fresher” Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes and wiping with TP seems so unnatural now. The stigma of bidets in North America needs to change. Bidets are a game changer.

I have two bidets now BTW.

One analogy which converted me - would you get into the shower, no water, and start scrubbing yourself with a dry towel? No. Then why would you do that after you go the washroom?

This video also helped,
May 31, 2017
52 posts
38 upvotes
Gave one these a shot during the TP shortages and never looked back.... Life changing. ..not sure why this hasn't been very popular/mainstream in North America.

Now, the thought of using just TP alone is just savage.

I mean, imagine If you stepped on dog poop, you wouldn't use just a dry piece of paper to wipe you shoes clean, would you?
Oct 3, 2010
70 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
If you're curious about a bidet and are on the fence, this is the perfect purchase to get your feet wet (or butt wet). For 40 bucks and the fact that you don't gotta change your toilet seat makes it pretty interesting. I literally installed it in 15 minutes without any tools.
"You win some, you lose some"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8022 posts
1538 upvotes
I keep on buying this product from Costco. First it was for me, then I got an additional one, after for family members, then shortly after some of my friends...
Yes people, the best $40 you can spend on your a** that nobody gives a s*** about.
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Had this one broke very easliy after 3 months get the $79 one way better and better looking also have a built in slow close seat
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
do you not use any toilet paper we have our for about a year and still wipe after we use it?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
I'm using about 80% less toilet paper now that I have one for the last year just to dry basically now before it seems Like I could never get clean enough even after some time 6 wipes of dry paper
Oct 1, 2007
317 posts
74 upvotes
milimeterpeter wrote: Gave one these a shot during the TP shortages and never looked back.... Life changing. ..not sure why this hasn't been very popular/mainstream in North America.

Now, the thought of using just TP alone is just savage.

I mean, imagine If you stepped on dog poop, you wouldn't use just a dry piece of paper to wipe you shoes clean, would you?
Lmao, yah Hassan Minhaj makes a joke about this. He says if you stepped in something with your fresh Jordans, you would clean it off with a napkin, you would use water/grab a hose!
Feb 1, 2013
154 posts
195 upvotes
Ottawa
Never going to leave home, just never.
Sep 14, 2018
197 posts
294 upvotes
Bought this few months ago. Put this in my spare bathroom... It was good for a while but even after minimal use it broke....now no matter which way I turn the knob, it activates both nozzles. No good. Anyone know how I contact costco about getting a replacement