Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Brondell SimpleSpa Thinline Dual Nozzle Bidet 39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 10:16 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1231 posts
894 upvotes
I'm just coming back to pimp this up again because it's absolutely life changing. I used to go into the toilet, do my business and wipe until I see red then I stop because, I don't know about you, but my cursed temple of a body produces food-waste with the same consistency of Nutella. You know like they type of sticky chocolate paste they put on diapers for lame baby shower games? Yeah that type. It'd take a solid 10 minutes to clean myself just using TP.

Now? I control my own destiny. Spray a little, or a lot, depending until my bottom feels the cleansing it deserves. Use a few TP to pat dry and rub off any remaining Nutella paste.

It's REFRESHING. You know Aqua from Konosuba it's like having her sacred water skills massacring my demon lords in the dark region.

Never dry rub again.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1399 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
zigmanroxie wrote: Bought this few months ago. Put this in my spare bathroom... It was good for a while but even after minimal use it broke....now no matter which way I turn the knob, it activates both nozzles. No good. Anyone know how I contact costco about getting a replacement
I think you are getting the dual action that some ppl would kill for.
Nov 23, 2008
235 posts
120 upvotes
zigmanroxie wrote: Bought this few months ago. Put this in my spare bathroom... It was good for a while but even after minimal use it broke....now no matter which way I turn the knob, it activates both nozzles. No good. Anyone know how I contact costco about getting a replacement
Uninstall it and take it back to Costco. I did with my Brondell SE600 bidet seats. I bought two and they both started leaking after 7 month. Costco rep process the refund, no issues. If you contact Brondell, they will likely ask you to ship it to the US on your dime to get it fixed. It seems to me Brondell's product lifespan is about 7 months, after which they all start to fail one way or another. I currently have their Swash 1000 bidet seat (I bought it after returning the SE600) and performance is underwhelming. I'd look into Luxe Bidet Neo 120, 180 or 185 instead. I've been using them for almost a year and no issues.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6314 posts
1168 upvotes
Mississauga
Got a cheap model installed last week, complete life changer. Now I only use 3-5 toilet squares to dry down there and then a body towel for everything else. You will save so much in TP and come out cleaner too. Never understood why it was never a thing over here vs other parts of the world.

I hope my unit holds up to daily use. Would be "crappy" if it didn't.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1450 posts
223 upvotes
how do yall deal with the cold water spray?

sometimes I can't even wash my hands unless the water warms up a little bit especially in the winter
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
157 upvotes
epik89 wrote: how do yall deal with the cold water spray?

sometimes I can't even wash my hands unless the water warms up a little bit especially in the winter
It doesn’t feel cold to me; it’s just not heated.

If you can’t wash your hands with unwarmed water, you may not enjoy this product.
Feb 16, 2003
551 posts
75 upvotes
Do you find the rear jet shooting too far back? I had to use the front for my back. I positioned the bidet like in the picture, with the attachment wheel openings horizontal. Toilet is Costco WaterRidge.
Cold water is not that bad, i even flushed before using so water was coldest.
WTB:
Sep 14, 2018
192 posts
291 upvotes
Does anyone have the 8 digit product code on the unit? (8 digits all numbers) I'm trying to get my broken unit replaced from brondell but I threw it out in a fit of rage because it leaked everywhere... They won't budge without the product code even tho I provided my proof of purchase from Costco. I'm basically shit outta luck without the 8 digit product code. Can someone help me out please?
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
157 upvotes
zigmanroxie wrote: Does anyone have the 8 digit product code on the unit? (8 digits all numbers) I'm trying to get my broken unit replaced from brondell but I threw it out in a fit of rage because it leaked everywhere... They won't budge without the product code even tho I provided my proof of purchase from Costco. I'm basically shit outta luck without the 8 digit product code. Can someone help me out please?
If you tell me where to look, sure.

I looked on the box and manual and couldn’t find anything 8 digits.
Jun 11, 2018
54 posts
25 upvotes
Anyone have issues with droplets of water leaking from the spray nozzles?
Sep 14, 2018
192 posts
291 upvotes
faihai wrote:
If you tell me where to look, sure.

I looked on the box and manual and couldn’t find anything 8 digits.
I believe it's on the the actual unit. On the bottom of the knob
Images
  • upload.png
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
157 upvotes
zigmanroxie wrote: I believe it's on the the actual unit. On the bottom of the knob
If you are referring to the control for front or rear nozzle, there is no product code on the bottom of that control, at least on mine.

Someone with an uninstalled unit may be able to help you.