• Jan 17th, 2021 1:12 am
[OP]
Nov 6, 2011
22 posts
46 upvotes
QU

[Costco] Brondell Swash 1000 Bidet- 479$ after 200 $ off

Hi,
I have seen this deal in another post for another bidet. I think it is a good deal since it has been a while since there was a deal on a bidet.

Hope this help !
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2545 posts
1579 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Your sphincter will thank you !!! Not your wallet though !!!
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Apr 1, 2004
406 posts
246 upvotes
Richmond, BC
just saw this as well, but i’m worried about installation

anyone have this installed on a one-piece skirted toilet?

the water tank access should be ok for my toilet
but the seat mounting itself is sooo deep inside i can’t reach...
Nov 24, 2003
508 posts
185 upvotes
Great price if you have the $50 coupon from the gift of membership
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1441 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
Can you install this on existing water tank?
Mar 30, 2008
726 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
On the hole, bidets do a much better job than TP. Highly recommend.
Nov 23, 2008
225 posts
115 upvotes
tmx wrote: Price match Home Depot using their online live chat and get an extra 10% off and free ship to home.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/bronde ... 1000726861
But you won't get the Costco return policy. I had two SE600 and they both started leaking after 7 months and 1 stopped working completely. Brondell does not have a Canadian service center so you will have to ship it to the US on your dime to get anything done. Since I bought them at Costco, I uninstalled both and returned them and got my money back.
Feb 16, 2003
547 posts
74 upvotes
I was waiting for the Bio bidet A8 Serenity to go on sale (~$379). It also has 3 years 100% warranty compared to this Brondell. What other features the Brondell has to justify for the higher price?
WTB:
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2798 posts
2740 upvotes
shortye wrote: But you won't get the Costco return policy. I had two SE600 and they both started leaking after 7 months and 1 stopped working completely. Brondell does not have a Canadian service center so you will have to ship it to the US on your dime to get anything done. Since I bought them at Costco, I uninstalled both and returned them and got my money back.
Btw what units are you using now? Sometimes these bidets are hit and miss.. You don't seem to know its true durability until people that have bought them share their experience with others. Cannot base on the many 5 star reviews as they are not accurate and get reviewed shortly after purchase.
Nov 23, 2008
225 posts
115 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Btw what units are you using now? Sometimes these bidets are hit and miss.. You don't seem to know its true durability until people that have bought them share their experience with others. Cannot base on the many 5 star reviews as they are not accurate and get reviewed shortly after purchase.
I went back to Luxe Bidet for the time being. I had them before I got the Brondell. It's non-electric so cold water only (which I don't mine) and no heated seat. I'm thinking of getting the Swash 1000 though, I miss the heated seat in the winter.
Zen wrote: I was waiting for the Bio bidet A8 Serenity to go on sale (~$379). It also has 3 years 100% warranty compared to this Brondell. What other features the Brondell has to justify for the higher price?
Brondell is dual nozzle and you can adjust the width of the nozzle opening. It does have 3 year warranty but again, Brondell service center is in the US and you will have to ship to the US on your dime so it's a moot point.
Feb 16, 2003
547 posts
74 upvotes
shortye wrote: Brondell is dual nozzle and you can adjust the width of the nozzle opening. It does have 3 year warranty but again, Brondell service center is in the US and you will have to ship to the US on your dime so it's a moot point.
Brondell warranties are partial only for year 2 and 3 so i don't know how Costco deals with that.
A8 has adjustable nozzle position and water pressure so similar to what you just described for Brondell?
WTB:
Apr 24, 2010
751 posts
413 upvotes
Canada
renegadeavenger wrote: Btw what units are you using now? Sometimes these bidets are hit and miss.. You don't seem to know its true durability until people that have bought them share their experience with others. Cannot base on the many 5 star reviews as they are not accurate and get reviewed shortly after purchase.
I have 2 Totos for 2 years, no problem so far. Saw a lot of Totos in Japan's public and hotel washrooms, reliability should be good.
Oct 28, 2015
938 posts
334 upvotes
Nobleton, ON
How does this one stack up against the CL1700 was on promotion earlier this month? thx
Dec 1, 2007
107 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
madmox wrote: On the hole, bidets do a much better job than TP. Highly recommend.
”On the hole” Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Just curious, has anyone tried a seat without electrical power? I don’t have an outlet by the toilet and I’d rather not use an extension cord. I get that the water would be cold, but just wondering if anyone has any feedback on those seats. Like the Brondell CL99 Model.

Thanks.
Mar 30, 2008
726 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
mtr215150 wrote: ”On the hole” Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Just curious, has anyone tried a seat without electrical power? I don’t have an outlet by the toilet and I’d rather not use an extension cord. I get that the water would be cold, but just wondering if anyone has any feedback on those seats. Like the Brondell CL99 Model.

Thanks.
I have the bio-bidet basic hot/cold model that a bought to replace another hot/cold model that was virtually identical. The first one lasted 10 years and the new one is holding up great. I have a power plug right next to the throne, butt, I don't really feel the need for a blow dry afterwards.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1371 posts
52 upvotes
Quick question on this, in the morning it takes maybe a minute for my 2nd floor washroom to have hot water for the sink, does this unit store warm water ? If not then it would spray cold water to the bottom ?....
Thank you in advance for your help !
Mar 13, 2004
259 posts
15 upvotes
Looks like Costco pulled it from their site. Dead?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
5035 posts
2844 upvotes
Toronto
avatarreb wrote: Looks like Costco pulled it from their site. Dead?
It's been gone since noon-ish. Guess many jumped on board today.