Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco (Burnaby, BC)

Love Good Fats Variety 12 Pack

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2019 10:05 am
Mar 29, 2019
47 posts
83 upvotes
Gatineau

Love Good Fats Variety 12 Pack

Price:
Retailer:
Costco (Burnaby, BC)
This is for all the ketoers!

Was at my Burnaby (BC) Costco when I was pleasantly surprised seeing this. I've been getting these from Amazon.ca at $32 for a 12 pack, so it was great to see them at 19.99.

The pack has 8x peanut butter chocolate and 4x chocolate almond.
Images
  • IMG_20190616_153144.jpg
13 replies
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
Been around for months on the east coast. Also, if you don’t like those flavors Costco online has the others and they are still cheaper than Amazon and co. But you do have to buy 2 boxes.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135824 upvotes
888888 upvotes
stalliondan wrote: Been around for months on the east coast. Also, if you don’t like those flavors Costco online has the others and they are still cheaper than Amazon and co. But you do have to buy 2 boxes.
same here in the West. I've seen it 5 weeks ago.

Never tried it. Is it good?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
May 5, 2008
184 posts
153 upvotes
Calgary
Thumbs up for keto post. I usually grab a box of one flavor I enjoy from superstore when they go on for 23.98. it's a good price, but I am not a fan of either of those flavors.
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
A bit of an acquired taste (I know that sounds bad). There is a big difference with flavors. Personally I like the mint the best. They are quite dry but I enjoy. If you are used to protein bars and such these will seem harsh. But for a Keto bar they do nicely. If you don’t need the chocolate I recommend another bar call GoodToGo. They sell them on Amazon and come in 4 different flavors. Better ingredients, less carbs but a few cents more since now available at Costco. Box of 9 was ~$24 when they were in stock last week.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?me=AD73HP5DPB2V ... s_li_ss_tl
Oct 16, 2006
315 posts
334 upvotes
Waterloo
I really like the chocolate almond. Not so much the others. It helps if you freeze these bars, the texture improves greatly.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3575 upvotes
I personally find these pretty dry and tasteless. In terms of a great keto bar, the Costco low-sugar, high fibre bars are pretty fantastic.
Mar 29, 2019
47 posts
83 upvotes
Gatineau
I really like these, and I've been buying them every now and then from Amazon. They keep me satiated, and theses flavours are at the top of my list.

I find the Kirkland low sugar bars a bit hard to chew. What I do is bake them at 300 for 5-10 minutes and they come out like brownies, which greatly improves the texture.
Jan 15, 2012
161 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
stalliondan wrote: A bit of an acquired taste (I know that sounds bad). There is a big difference with flavors. Personally I like the mint the best. They are quite dry but I enjoy. If you are used to protein bars and such these will seem harsh. But for a Keto bar they do nicely. If you don’t need the chocolate I recommend another bar call GoodToGo. They sell them on Amazon and come in 4 different flavors. Better ingredients, less carbs but a few cents more since now available at Costco. Box of 9 was ~$24 when they were in stock last week.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?me=AD73HP5DPB2V ... s_li_ss_tl
Amazon doesn't seem to have the GoodToGo bars now? Do you know where else can we buy them?
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
The link below shows all the retailers although some have been hit and miss (eg. not all SDMs carry them). They are new and I believe they will be in stock at Amazon again and hopefully soon since I am running out.

Link
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
I agree about fridge/freezer improving texture. Their shake is not bad either but kinda hard to mix. Kirkland Costco bars have been known to cause gas and bloating issues for many people. Just read the reviews. I do like the taste and the cost is good as well. Supposedly the Kirkland protein bars in the US is better.
Dec 17, 2018
433 posts
752 upvotes
Ottawa
In for a box, thanks OP. Have not tried them yet, but am keen to have them around for summer travelling and weird days (am keto).

I am not a fan of the Kirkland protein bars. I can't get past the texture.
Public Mobile $34 for 50gbs CAN/US
Tiffany December 2021 recipient

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)