Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Business Centre: Lifetime Picnic Table $199.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2022 2:40 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 22, 2017
68 posts
125 upvotes

[Costco] Business Centre: Lifetime Picnic Table $199.99

I've been trying to find this picnic table at costco stores and they are all out of stock. At the costco.ca site, it's 299.99 but at the costco business center site it's 199.99. Some people say they will deliver to homes but we'll see tomorrow. If it doesn't get delivered then I'll just go to the costco business centre at warden and get one. at least they have it in stock (otherwise i wouldn't have been able to order it).

I know the costco business centre one has no pics but look at the item # 1902245, it's the same.
Costco Business Centre site
https://www.costcobusinesscentre.ca/lif ... 00182.html

Regular Costco site
https://www.costco.ca/lifetime-182.9-cm ... 04998.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 28th, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
28 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
920 posts
934 upvotes
site says there's a $25 surcharge for orders under $250, did this apply?
Newbie
Jan 1, 2007
89 posts
85 upvotes
NyrelH337325 wrote: I've been trying to find this picnic table at costco stores and they are all out of stock. At the costco.ca site, it's 299.99 but at the costco business center site it's 199.99. Some people say they will deliver to homes but we'll see tomorrow. If it doesn't get delivered then I'll just go to the costco business centre at warden and get one. at least they have it in stock (otherwise i wouldn't have been able to order it).

I know the costco business centre one has no pics but look at the item # 1902245, it's the same.
Costco Business Centre site
https://www.costcobusinesscentre.ca/lif ... 00182.html

Regular Costco site
https://www.costco.ca/lifetime-182.9-cm ... 04998.html
Got one last year at the regular Costco store because yes online was $100 more!!! Awesome table btw.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 2, 2003
935 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Shows $205 for Costco business centre online
Order below $250 has a $25 surcharge for delivery.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 2, 2003
935 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Can this stay outdoors fully exposed to the weather all year round including winter?
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 22, 2017
68 posts
125 upvotes
tunda11 wrote: site says there's a $25 surcharge for orders under $250, did this apply?
Yeah I got a $25 delivery charge.
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 22, 2017
68 posts
125 upvotes
pr2000 wrote: Got one last year at the regular Costco store because yes online was $100 more!!! Awesome table btw.
Awesome! Good to know
Newbie
Jan 1, 2007
89 posts
85 upvotes
Elusive wrote: Can this stay outdoors fully exposed to the weather all year round including winter?
I put mine at the cottage under a covered area in winter but at -30 degrees and in full sun on the dock during summer and it still looks awesome. There’s a little bit of snow on it in winter some days…
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
893 posts
2189 upvotes
So the premise is you'll be able to afford food to put on this table, correct?
Newbie
Jan 1, 2007
89 posts
85 upvotes
It’s on the heavy side and very rugged so yes it’s industrial grade. If you’re strong you can move it alone when folded but always nice to have help.
Member
User avatar
Mar 13, 2006
414 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saw it today at Costco Richmond hill. :)
Was saying how it's a good deal, but too bad we don't need it. 🤣
<3
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 23, 2007
572 posts
468 upvotes
Granby
Bought it, thx op. Missed it last time it was on sale.
Got 2 pack of Evian to get free shipping.
Member
Feb 22, 2009
240 posts
36 upvotes
kathkath wrote: Saw it today at Costco Richmond hill. :)
Was saying how it's a good deal, but too bad we don't need it. 🤣
What was the price in-store?
Member
User avatar
Mar 13, 2006
414 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bucow wrote: What was the price in-store?
199.99 if I remember correctly.
<3
Member
Feb 22, 2009
240 posts
36 upvotes
kathkath wrote: 199.99 if I remember correctly.
Thanks.

Ended up buying online and adding a few things to get free shipping. There was a promo code, SHOP50, for a $50 card when spending over $250.
Newbie
Apr 22, 2021
57 posts
73 upvotes
Got 2 at Laird today. Last few left.

I called Dixie location and they said they're expecting a few to be delivered for tomorrow.

Happy hunting!
Newbie
Dec 29, 2017
85 posts
57 upvotes
On the website, it says 2 year warranty so 'lifetime' is just the brand name?
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1473 posts
1399 upvotes
Montreal
OOS on business website
14 left on Costco.ca
Member
Sep 2, 2008
206 posts
118 upvotes
I wasn't planning to buy this but ended up getting one, now where can I get a deal for the umbrella for the table Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Edit: I ended up cancelling the order and going to try to get a Nardi Libeccio table instead.
Last edited by itan on Jun 28th, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top