Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Buy 4 Pirelli tires and get $100 Costco eshop card

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2020 11:46 pm
Dec 20, 2006
426 posts
214 upvotes
TrevorK wrote: The Costco magazine said there would be a $70 discount on Bridgestone tires in May (I think, it was March or May).

I'm personally waiting for the 1 cent installation to combine with the gift card promo.
I think it's actually Michelin, and it states "up to $100 shop card", which I guess means more expensive tires will result in a better shop card. Starts in March.
Jul 16, 2019
95 posts
108 upvotes
Does Costco only stock certain Pirelli models or can anything they make be ordered through them? Been looking to get a set of Pirelli Color Edition...
[OP]
Sep 21, 2004
10404 posts
4671 upvotes
Calgary
Kevinck wrote: Is that likely to happen before the pirelli promo is over?
No, last August, the deal was $80 off 4 Pirelli tires with $0.01 installation (installation was $15/tire back then). So it was $140 value. They were probably clearing out stocks at the end of the season so the deal was better than this one.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16577 posts
6703 upvotes
Kevinck wrote: Is that likely to happen before the pirelli promo is over?
I personally have no idea - I know it's only for 1-2 weeks when it happens. It was in the spring last year (as well as later on in the year) but I'm not sure how consistent these are.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16577 posts
6703 upvotes
ryecatcher wrote: I think it's actually Michelin, and it states "up to $100 shop card", which I guess means more expensive tires will result in a better shop card. Starts in March.
I just grabbed mine - I didn't flip through to look for a Michelin one but the Bridgestsone is March 16 - May 17. It's on the second last page in the big costco.ca discount book that's included.
May 6, 2016
290 posts
90 upvotes
Whitby
Always find independent shops to be much cheaper than costco. Picked up the pirelli p4's last summer, hit a big pot hole on 401 and it created a sidewalk bulge on a low profile tire. The shop couldn't warranty the tire but hooked me up at their cost. The pirelli have been the best tires I have use so far out of 4 different brands. Goodyear, cooper Yokohama and pirelli. For winter tires on my suv, super happy with blizzak dmv2, now 2 winters in and no complaints