Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Buy Two Google Nest Hubs for 150$ (after 50 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2020 9:20 am
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10234 posts
1371 upvotes
Also in for splitting one with someone.

Pickering (rather not travel too far). PM
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1346 posts
179 upvotes
aouniat wrote: The nest max has a camera which allows video calls + bigger screen, but I'm not sure the price difference is justified.
Someone said it can be used as a security cam in the house so it can be justifued... maybe? I have a few google hubs and mini for now. I'm in when the price point is around $150. I got my google hubs for $60 after price matching .
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9377 posts
8232 upvotes
Markham
gahafa wrote: Went to Lowe’s to try price match.

They told me they don’t do price match on those promotional offers.

Never going there again.
Lowe’s is the worst place to PM. They’ll make up excuses on the spot. I don’t even bother.
Mar 26, 2015
197 posts
70 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Anikiri wrote: Lowe’s is the worst place to PM. They’ll make up excuses on the spot. I don’t even bother.
I'm a bit triggered by how they have handled their price match policy, might as well strip it.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9377 posts
8232 upvotes
Markham
gahafa wrote: I'm a bit triggered by how they have handled their price match policy, might as well strip it.
Seriously if you don't want to PM, don't PM. Just get rid of the policy. If you want to PM, don't make it harder than climbing Mount Everest... at the very least don't make up random rules on the spot and try and get people to waste their time.

some of the stuff they make up is just atrocious,
1. we don't price match sale items
2. we only price match HD
3. we only match the price and not beat it
4. we only match some items and the stuff you wanna buy we don't match those
5. we own Rona so we don't price match them

Dumbest managers at Lowes.
Mar 26, 2015
197 posts
70 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Anikiri wrote: Seriously if you don't want to PM, don't PM. Just get rid of the policy. If you want to PM, don't make it harder than climbing Mount Everest... at the very least don't make up random rules on the spot and try and get people to waste their time.

some of the stuff they make up is just atrocious,
1. we don't price match sale items
2. we only price match HD
3. we only match the price and not beat it
4. we only match some items and the stuff you wanna buy we don't match those
5. we own Rona so we don't price match them

Dumbest managers at Lowes.
You should help lead a riot against them, lol

That being said, I did buy 2 hubs and 2 max at bestbuy.

thanks op
Mar 28, 2007
197 posts
18 upvotes
These are great. I have one in my kitchen and use it daily
Aug 7, 2011
697 posts
253 upvotes
gahafa wrote: You should help lead a riot against them, lol

That being said, I did buy 2 hubs and 2 max at bestbuy.

thanks op
You were able to get the deal in store? I didn't see any order online pick up in store option.
Mar 26, 2015
197 posts
70 upvotes
Richmond, BC
1theguy1 wrote: You were able to get the deal in store? I didn't see any order online pick up in store option.
I just walked in and asked for 2 hubs and 2 max and got the deal with no issues.
Mar 22, 2012
219 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: Also in for splitting one with someone.

Pickering (rather not travel too far). PM
I just bought 2, willing to split 1, I live in Whitby or I can meet in Scarborough or anywhere off the highway along the way
[OP]
Oct 20, 2019
157 posts
227 upvotes
Ottawa
grca73 wrote: Add 2 to cart. Discount shows at checkout + 10% store credit for Google One users.
Google One basic plan doesn't give any store credit as per their site. Are you on the premium plan?
" If you really want to save money, don't browse RFD " - Unkown
Apr 8, 2009
257 posts
248 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
aouniat wrote: Google One basic plan doesn't give any store credit as per their site. Are you on the premium plan?
Only 200gb+ plans offer that additional credit. 100gb plan doesn't.
Aug 17, 2018
184 posts
91 upvotes
aouniat wrote: Google One basic plan doesn't give any store credit as per their site. Are you on the premium plan?
True. Yes I'm on their 12.99 no tax grandfathered plan. Guess I didn't realize that the limitations.
Anyways the point is moot. Decided to sleep on it and the deal is gone... Both Google and best buy.... I'm sure all others as well.
Oh well, I did want only one max's (have 2 small ones already) for now lol although eventually I might end up with 2.