Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

【Wireless】2020 Boxing Day Deals SMB plans + $120 port credits + 3 months free + GC + 10% off (Bell and Rogers)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 8:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12156 posts
111989 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] 【Wireless】2020 Boxing Day Deals SMB plans + $120 port credits + 3 months free + GC + 10% off (Bell and Rogers)

It's not even a hot deal compared to previous years. It is getting worst every year. This will serve as a reference in 2021.
Average wait time = 60-90 minutes

YOU CAN KEEP THE GC. YOU DON'T NEED TO USE THEM ON ACCESSORIES AND INSURANCE

Best deal is Iphone 11 128gb = $33/month x 24 months plus $300 GC ( You have to pay $45 act fee per line)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

You will receive a headset and a charger or something else. make sure you ask because some reps will not give it to you (stealing from you) and give it to other people as an extra bonus.

The plan is $75 20gb plan. additional lines = $50/20gb plan. Plus 10% off per line as a Costco member.

For example:

2 lines with iPhone 11 128gb ($33/m) =

$67.50 + $33 = $100.50
$45 + $33 = $78

Bonus:
$300 GC per Iphone = total $600 GC
First 3 months for free (PLAN ONLY) = $67.50+$45 = $112.45 x 3 months = $337.35 savings
Plus $120 port in credits per line = $120x2 = $240 credits

Total = $600 GC + $337.35 + $240 = $1177.35 savings

Noviverde wrote: So I had posted the exact same deal summary earlier today in the existing Boxing Day Costco Mobile thread. A few other pieces of information to note about the business offer:

1 - deal applies to hardware upgrades and plan changes for existing customers as well!

2 - deal is stackable with any loyalty credits that you can get from Rogers or Bell. You should call your provider first and get credit noted added to your account. Depending on the phone and plan that you are looking at you ought to be able to get at least $200 per line extra without even threatening or canceling. On the other extreme there are people that got $500 winback credits per line, although that likely requires canceling first. Key is to get it on record and after you get everything done at costco you call Bell/Rogers back to add the credits.

3 - get Bell or Rogers to waive some or all of the $45 activation fee or credit a part of any hardware balance.

4 - don't be pressured into spending your gift cards on accessories or extended warranty/insurance. The sales people really try to link the two together.

2019 BOXING WEEK PROMO ROGERS/BELL
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Dec 27th, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
35 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24801 posts
32546 upvotes
6 (it's okay, I'll be)

Alright folks, we've had our fun. This is another Costco cell phone thread, I'll let OP hit the ground running.

During this time of year, let's remember Costco's Return Policy. These policies may be further relaxed during the holiday season.

Source: https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... l/a_id/585
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Dec 27th, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3085 posts
1882 upvotes
GTA
Thatdealguy wrote: done
Haha fun is over, what's difference between the Costco deals and Walmart ? Just GC amounts ? I don't want to sit in a Costco for 2-3 hours to get this deal me thinks

Edit: typo
Last edited by lilmikey on Dec 27th, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12156 posts
111989 upvotes
Ontario
lilmikey wrote: Haha fun is over, what's difference between the Costco delays and Walmart ? Just GC amounts ? I don't want to sit in a Costco for 2-3 hours to get this deal me thinks
Costco = get 10% off on SMB plans

Walmart cannot sell SMB plans.

those are the main differences. GC is the same.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24801 posts
32546 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Costco = get 10% off on SMB plans

Walmart cannot sell SMB plans.

those are the main differences. GC is the same.
SMB = Small-Medium Size Businesses?
Oct 15, 2008
650 posts
169 upvotes
London
What do you need to prove SMB ?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24801 posts
32546 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: yes
I'm not surprised.

Walmart's Electronics Service department staff is hit and miss, but generally quite weak, with staff being rude, dismissive, and generally not knowledgeable. Depending on the time of day, and folks on shift, it varies.

I don't see business plan holders wanting to do business there.
Jul 2, 2020
85 posts
63 upvotes
So I had posted the exact same deal summary earlier today in the existing Boxing Day Costco Mobile thread. A few other pieces of information to note about the business offer:

1 - deal applies to hardware upgrades and plan changes for existing customers as well!

2 - deal is stackable with any loyalty credits that you can get from Rogers or Bell. You should call your provider first and get credit noted added to your account. Depending on the phone and plan that you are looking at you ought to be able to get at least $200 per line extra without even threatening or canceling. On the other extreme there are people that got $500 winback credits per line, although that likely requires canceling first. Key is to get it on record and after you get everything done at costco you call Bell/Rogers back to add the credits.

3 - get Bell or Rogers to waive some or all of the $45 activation fee or credit a part of any hardware balance.

4 - don't be pressured into spending your gift cards on accessories or extended warranty/insurance. The sales people really try to link the two together.