Hot Deals

Costco

(Costco.ca) 50% OFF - Everyday Traveler DLX+ Bike Trailer, Jogger and Stroller Bundle 199.99$ (Reg 399.99$)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2021 4:58 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Feb 20, 2019
168 posts
629 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] (Costco.ca) 50% OFF - Everyday Traveler DLX+ Bike Trailer, Jogger and Stroller Bundle 199.99$ (Reg 399.99$)

I was looking for end of season deals for mid-range bike trailer and came across this one on sale at Costco.

Includes:
Stroller attachment
Fixed wheel jogger attachment
Safety flag

Features:
Lightweight alloy frame (Would have prefer aluminium if that exists, but I guess for this price you get alloy)
Patented 2 step fold flat system
Tinted windows
Roll up wind and rain screens
50.8 cm (20 in.) quick release wheels
5 point safety harness
Rear storage
Quick release trailer hitch


Don't see a lot of comment (except on an old model sold by this company, which seemed appreciate), but it is backed by the Costco return policy so I decided to take my chance on this one..
10 replies
Member
Oct 29, 2013
204 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
SammyC wrote: I was looking for end of season deals for mid-range bike trailer and came across this one on sale at Costco.

Includes:
Stroller attachment
Fixed wheel jogger attachment
Safety flag

Features:
Lightweight alloy frame (Would have prefer aluminium if that exists, but I guess for this price you get alloy)
Patented 2 step fold flat system
Tinted windows
Roll up wind and rain screens
50.8 cm (20 in.) quick release wheels
5 point safety harness
Rear storage
Quick release trailer hitch


Don't see a lot of comment (except on an old model sold by this company, which seemed appreciate), but it is backed by the Costco return policy so I decided to take my chance on this one..
Thanks OP, was looking for this exact thing! Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
Jr. Member
Apr 11, 2012
163 posts
80 upvotes
TORONTO
Thanks OP! Not sure if this is compatible with my GIANT bike but buy now think later...
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
560 posts
575 upvotes
Vancity
Is this significantly better than the Schwinn Costco has sold in stores over the past few years?
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2017
143 posts
187 upvotes
NS
cmyster15 wrote: Thanks OP! Not sure if this is compatible with my GIANT bike but buy now think later...
Image

Should just be a bolt onto the frame similar to this model (screen grab from a Canadian Tire review)
Member
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
472 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Hmmm....how does this compare to Walmart Bell bike
trailer clearance that was on last month?

I don't think 2 kids would fit in either trailers unless they are both very young (ie <2 years).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1593 posts
2270 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Drasco wrote: Hmmm....how does this compare to Walmart Bell bike
trailer clearance that was on last month?

I don't think 2 kids would fit in either trailers unless they are both very young (ie <2 years).
Wondering the same...grabbed the Bell one a few weeks back for 99
Member
Nov 26, 2003
365 posts
139 upvotes
Ottawa
Good deal OP! I bought a via velo from Costco 7 years ago and it's still running well. It looks fairly similar to this model but if you can get one for $200 you should be good. Yes it may get a little tight for two larger kids but it was fine for us for short rides to the store or something. I found when the kids got to be a bit bigger they wanted to ride on their own or we upgraded to a ride along bike so they can pedal too but not get tired so you can still go farther. True at that point you would have to have two trail bikes or a partner pull the trailer. Never tried attaching the bike trailer to the trail a bike :D
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 8, 2006
1123 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Bought and returned this a few months ago. It's a big trailer, so I would suggest only getting this if you have the space to store it unfolded as it's a pain to collapse and setup. If I had a double garage I would have kept it.
buffylover wrote: im pretty sure thincrust hates you
Newbie
Sep 9, 2014
30 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saw this on Costco.ca while browsing. I know it's end of season but feel like it's a great price!

Includes:
Stroller attachment
Fixed wheel jogger attachment
Safety flag

Features:
Lightweight alloy frame (Would have prefer aluminium if that exists, but I guess for this price you get alloy)
Patented 2 step fold flat system
Tinted windows
Roll up wind and rain screens
50.8 cm (20 in.) quick release wheels
5 point safety harness
Rear storage
Quick release trailer hitch

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)