Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Costco] COSTCO.CA Appliances - Buy More Save More and others

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2018 12:42 pm
Mar 20, 2013
728 posts
228 upvotes
Scarborough
I am also thinking that with warranty added their packages are the best. I'll hold for tomorrow VIP sale from Best buy. I think mostly a better deal it's based on negotiating skills and some lying. My English is not the best and I don't enjoy lying, so probably I'll take the Costco offer.
Dec 7, 2007
252 posts
6 upvotes
Is the LG gas range LRG3060ST a good price at $795. Seems to at most retailers onsale for $799. Might be a model made just for BF?
Aug 11, 2017
507 posts
287 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: Order arrived today, got the call for delivery.

I know since we knew we were moving Ive been on the look out. Once we decided to not go front load this time, saved us some money and easier to narrow down.

I really cant find a better deal than this. I asked the person that said this was a terrible deal to find me a better one, and not a peep.
Ops deal is hotter than yours. Not that yours is not better quality, just his is hotter
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
12885 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
Landon99 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 5:48 pm
Ops deal is hotter than yours. Not that yours is not better quality, just his is hotter
????? How, its the same deal I posted. In fact thats why my thread got merged with anything else.

Next
Aug 11, 2017
507 posts
287 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: ????? How, its the same deal I posted. In fact thats why my thread got merged with anything else.

Next
It's a hotter deal is all I'm saying. Yours although is a deal ... is not hot. If that triggers you I'm sorry, but I think it benefits rfd when people call out posts that are not hot. This is the last reply as we should stop derailing this thread. IM me if you would like to continue the discussion
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
12885 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
Landon99 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 6:13 pm
It's a hotter deal is all I'm saying. Yours although is a deal ... is not hot. If that triggers you I'm sorry, but I think it benefits rfd when people call out posts that are not hot. This is the last reply as we should stop derailing this thread. IM me if you would like to continue the discussion
Whats a hotter deal, he listed the same thing.

And as well wheres the better deal you were supposed to find?
Mar 17, 2010
6 posts
Halifax
WikkiWikki wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 12:35 pm
Im all for people saying there are better deals, or that this isnt a good deal. But then back it up. If not, then its just your opinion, not fact

Plus $99 for 5 year warranty on 3 appliances. HD the extended warranty I think was $130 an appliance when I asked them yesterday
I'm looking to buy the same laundry set but I can't see how to get the extended warranty on both for $99. From what I can tell, the $99 is for one appliance, and if you are warrantying a laundry pair it is $195. Am I doing something wrong?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4829 posts
996 upvotes
How's Samsung as a brand for washer / dryers? Looking at a bundle set for ~$1,800. Want to make sure I am not paying for problems ...
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
12885 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
noodle1083 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 9:37 am
I'm looking to buy the same laundry set but I can't see how to get the extended warranty on both for $99. From what I can tell, the $99 is for one appliance, and if you are warrantying a laundry pair it is $195. Am I doing something wrong?
Then maybe I made a mistake, it came up to add when I added the three. Maybe I needed to buy 3 then
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
2951 posts
1461 upvotes
Burlington
TodayHello wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 9:57 am
How's Samsung as a brand for washer / dryers? Looking at a bundle set for ~$1,800. Want to make sure I am not paying for problems ...
Recently bought a Whirlpool washer/dryer for about the same price from Home Depot. Could just be conjecture but I've haven't heard great things about Samsung washers.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
12885 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
OTR microwave was delivered. Other 2 are on hold at the Depot until we call them for install.

So I know someone on here said that the $99 warranty is not for every appliance, but to have to buy for each. Here is the link Because a Home Depot deal you had to buy the extended warranty for each appliance, which equaled over $300 for 2 appliances.

https://www.costco.ca/.product.1101099.html

It says on my major appliance purchase, so this was all one purchase.

no where do I see in bold or a point saying, on one appliance only, unless I just dont see it
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
12885 posts
1446 upvotes
Doesnt matter, every…
Been using the washer and dryer set for almost 2 weeks now, way better than our old front load system. Spin speed is way better, clothes come out dryer from the washing machine, and so far unbalanced loads never happen. Old set it was a regular occurrence.