Nov 15, 2006
1277 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
Site is down entirely right now, lol.
Jul 25, 2019
72 posts
84 upvotes
mabba18 wrote: Site is down entirely right now, lol.
It's hilarious when you think about how black Friday can have the same ramifications as a DDOS attack on a retailer's website and even ironic when you think how they bring it upon themselves LOL, but ya really annoying I've been trying to buy something since like 9 am
Dec 6, 2017
960 posts
498 upvotes
Manitoba
sadchel wrote: Same here. Put in credit card info and then it stalled. Tried again finally got a order #. Hope I don't get billed twice
I was going to get the PS4 Fortnite edition bit ended up with the 3-game bundle from Staples for $229 before tax.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2069 posts
517 upvotes
Sigh... I know refreshing contributes to the problem... But still!
Feb 13, 2009
97 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: I was going to get the PS4 Fortnite edition bit ended up with the 3-game bundle from Staples for $229 before tax.
I was going to buy that as well, tried since the morning but no luck. Ended up getting the ps4 pro cod bundle from Best Buy for 369.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2069 posts
517 upvotes
While we wait, can anyone comment on if the Vitamix is a good deal or not?
Jul 19, 2006
450 posts
226 upvotes
Roomba E6 is on sale for $360 as well. Pretty solid deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1920 posts
405 upvotes
najibs wrote: Awesome deal on the Blu-ray player but sold out already
Are you serious, sold out already?? Oh god...
Apr 13, 2011
27 posts
5 upvotes
Suppose no one knows if they are going to discount the 55” ViZio m55 to store prices?
May 13, 2015
870 posts
1177 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Saw this at a Costco today in Mississauga. 50" Hisense 4k Smart TV for $299.99.

(this is the specific Costco: 3180 Laird Rd, Mississauga)
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1023 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: I was going to get the PS4 Fortnite edition bit ended up with the 3-game bundle from Staples for $229 before tax.
Yeah, I tried too. I got to the point where I was finalizing the order, had put all my credit card details and everything, and then it told me that the item was sold out. LOL

I got it in store for $289. But your $229 deal is sweet. I don't care for the games in that bundle though and my son wants Fortnite.

I got FIFA 20 at Walmart, so we'll make good use of that extra controller.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1621 posts
1037 upvotes
TheDealHelper wrote: It's hilarious when you think about how black Friday can have the same ramifications as a DDOS attack on a retailer's website and even ironic when you think how they bring it upon themselves LOL, but ya really annoying I've been trying to buy something since like 9 am
This. Kept getting akamai generated error codes, so yes it was being redirected on false positives.
Jan 3, 2007
89 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
I am wondering if anyone has been able to buy anything on Costco.ca. I have been trying since after lunch but always get kicked out. I finally got to put my credit card info and was naive enough to think the transaction would go through.
Nov 27, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote

That was most definitely a pricing error. The ubpx800m2 retails for $400. The lowest it's ever been sold for before these black Friday sales was $300. Now every retailer has it for $248 - $250. What likely happened is they listed the sale price as the regular price, then took an additional $150 off of it. That's 75% off the retail cost for the best 4k player in that price range. Only thing better is the Panasonic and it retails for $500.

You can't access the page to price match it any more. But if someone wants to try, you can use a link to the comparison page that I managed bookmark before they pulled the product page...

https://www.costco.ca/CompareProductsDi ... ,100422061

Good luck. I'll be interested to know if anyone is able to get them to honor that. I just bought this very player from Best Buy. Paid the $250 and feel like it was a great deal. At $100? I'd probably buy a second.
Nov 29, 2015
415 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone thinks the 65 inch TCL is a good deal?
Jul 25, 2019
72 posts
84 upvotes
cloud7 wrote: I am wondering if anyone has been able to buy anything on Costco.ca. I have been trying since after lunch but always get kicked out. I finally got to put my credit card info and was naive enough to think the transaction would go through.
Same thing happened to me got to the last step earlier in the day but then it errored out was able to check my orders after an hour and it obviously di not go through, the website has been completely down for a few hours now LOL
Jan 13, 2006
83 posts
16 upvotes
On costco.ca, note 10+ is 1,149.99 and the $20 off email sign up works with the purchase.
May 13, 2015
870 posts
1177 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
I managed to put an order through. It was slow at each step and it timed out the first time on the last step... but I hit back and managed to get the order through the second time. Got the e-mail confirmation.

I used the $20 coupon too and it all worked out. Was worried I would lose my coupon if it didn't go through, but it all worked out.