Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Black Friday Deals now Live

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2019 11:27 am
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BillyBill wrote: I managed to put an order through. It was slow at each step and it timed out the first time on the last step... but I hit back and managed to get the order through the second time. Got the e-mail confirmation.

I used the $20 coupon too and it all worked out. Was worried I would lose my coupon if it didn't go through, but it all worked out.
Lucky you. The code didn't work for me. Spoke to Costco over the phone, they generated another code which didn't work either. So they gave me a reference number and told me to send an email/fill an online form/call back whenever the order ships and they will issue the $20 refund.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
So the Sony BR player is up, BUT at a price of $248, so the $98 price was definitely a pricing error. Oh well!
Nov 27, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: So the Sony BR player is up, BUT at a price of $248, so the $98 price was definitely a pricing error. Oh well!
And considering it was being marked as "sold out" with the product page completely pulled off the website...yeah...that was an error.

$248 is still $150 off of MSRP and the cheapest it's ever been. If you were in the market for a 4k player, that's a no brainer.
Nov 26, 2009
152 posts
44 upvotes
How do you get $20 coupon?
Give the gift of membership for extra $50?
Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)