Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Blendtec Original Designer Blender with Wildside Jar and Twister Jar

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2018 1:15 pm
Sep 7, 2016
94 posts
37 upvotes

Blendtec Original Designer Blender with Wildside Jar and Twister Jar

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Costco.ca

For anyone looking to get a new blender. Was looking at getting one last night when the price was 419.99$ and seems like the price has gone down to 399.97$ as of this morning. Seems like a pretty good deal considering you get the Twist Jar which retails for 149.99$ on it's own.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1581 posts
858 upvotes
Edmonton
Twister jar is a must have. Basically all I use with my Blendtec now, great size.
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nice find OP, I bought it two weeks ago when it was $419.99, is there anyway I can get the price adjusted?
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
This is a great deal.
I bought the same bundle from Costco 2 years ago (albeit with an added cookbook) for 2 cents more!
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
kgkuan wrote: Nice find OP, I bought it two weeks ago when it was $419.99, is there anyway I can get the price adjusted?
If from costco yes u can for sure just go to a wharehouse and they will do it
Nov 4, 2003
701 posts
96 upvotes
I got this deal about 2 years ago for the same price but it came with the "mini" twister jar and a recipe book. I use the blender daily and the twister quite often. Also, the spatula is very durable and it is one of the few I haven't broken. I do wish I had the full-size twister jar.

Blendtec's warranty is great. I did destroy the first blender completely and they sent me an all-new blender, wildside container and lid within days.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2292 upvotes
Barrie
Love my Blentec. I use it to pulverize whole fruits and veggies into an amazing juice!
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
unlike everyone else, I use the same blendtec daily and never used my twister jar, it's collecting dust. maybe I'm missing something. lol

but for smoothies, I'm pleased :D I couldn't ask for more!
It's powerful enough. I never use it's full power, and I find it has a better design than the vitamix. to each their own.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
I agree that Blentec has great customer service. I got mine back in 2014 for $379 plus tax which came with 2 jars, but at this price it is a hot deal as it's usually over 500 or 550 when I last checked. But back then they still had the jars that wore down quickly and leaked. They asked me to send in photos of the leak and the wear and tear on the rubber ring. Sent me 2 new jars in a few days. It was really bothering me and luckily I sent in my warranty info before 3 years were up for jars. It's 8 years warranty for the motor. Now they have new and improved jars which I have tested and the rings at the jar base are way more durable. Use mine daily for healthy kefir fruit smoothies. Simply priceless healthwise. Initially, I used to get stomach discomfort with icy drinks or too much greens. Now I just blend it longer to make it warmer and it has worked really well for me. I try to keep it simple with fruits. It also makes it easier to make my kids take in fruits in smoothies. Also great for blending veggie for cooking esp some fibrous veggies that are hard to chew.