Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Burberry Monogram Silk Wool Large Square Scarf

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2019 10:07 am
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3559 posts
4105 upvotes
Does it work like a pope's ring - when people see it they kneel and kiss it? Because only then am I spending $500 on some hideous yellow scarf.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1542 posts
4143 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Does it work like a pope's ring - when people see it they kneel and kiss it? Because only then am I spending $500 on some hideous yellow scarf.
better, they will instantly think you're stupid and ignore you, so if you're anti social, this is perfect.
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3559 posts
4105 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: better, they will instantly think you're stupid and ignore you, so if you're anti social, this is perfect.
If that's what the bums think, it's a perfect bum repellant. Too good to give change because I spend all of it on gaudy scarfs.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1546 posts
1147 upvotes
Montreal
In for 10. Stocking stuffers, obivously.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1821 posts
812 upvotes
GTA
molybdenum wrote: In for 10. Stocking stuffers, obivously.
I bought a few for my dog !!! They would make great chew toys.
May 13, 2008
302 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
The most expensive ass wipe ever. I bet it does feel quite nice on your tushy
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1584 posts
1695 upvotes
Toronto
We're sorry, only 5 are available for item 1311956. Please adjust your quantity and try again.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9429 posts
4565 upvotes
Toronto
I have 2 scarves from Burberry and honestly I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't try in person as they feel different depending on each blend.

This isn't a good deal, the Burberry sale will happen soon and the prices will be similar or better, but honestly the style will probably be just as bad lol.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
Burberry threads never fail to deliver. They're a beacon for trolls with no interest in the brand to make endless judgmental and childish comments. Only this time the OP is doing it too.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16994 posts
1814 upvotes
Thornhill
Thanks... needed a filler item for the lamborghini I was ordering to get free shipping.
bombdiggity wrote: Burberry threads never fail to deliver. They're a beacon for trolls with no interest in the brand to make endless judgmental and childish comments. Only this time the OP is doing it too.
True... upvoted!

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
sonajatt wrote: Wasn’t this hot deals section???
There are endless threads of full MSRP phones double the price of this. While not a big discount this is at least 20% off with a Costco return policy.
Dec 31, 2016
473 posts
417 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
It's neither 100% silk nor 100% wool.
It is 61% silk and 39% wool.

Thus, I decline to buy it.
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠