Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Capillus 82 - Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap for Treatment of Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - $789.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 9:17 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco.ca: Capillus 82 - Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap for Treatment of Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - $789.99

Item 1225524
Member Only Item

Online Price989.99$
Less200.00$-
Your Price789.99$
$200 OFF

Valid for orders placed 07/06/20 to 07/19/20.

Shipping & Handling Included

Features:
Cap includes 82 laser diodes
Helps prevent hair loss
Helps hair regrowth
Treats thinning hair and balding
Safe and effective for treating hair loss due to heredity

https://www.costco.ca/.product.100476333.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 17th, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
131 replies
Nov 13, 2014
169 posts
379 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
With that price I'd rather add another thousand dollars, fly out to turkey, and get a transplant that will last.
Jul 8, 2013
452 posts
615 upvotes
AMHERST
This is a cold deal.

It looks like this type of therapy works, but that’s less than $50 (assuming they are high-quality name-brand) in LEDs with a DC power adapter
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
joshfindit wrote: It looks like this type of therapy works..
Source?

Are they still only using this study, where they shaved a section of the subjects' scalp then measured how long it took to re-grow?

As they say, a fool an his/her money are soon parted.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
joshfindit wrote: This is a cold deal.

It looks like this type of therapy works, but that’s less than $50 (assuming they are high-quality name-brand) in LEDs with a DC power adapter
These therapies have no scientific backing.

The only things proven to work are Minoxidil (rogaine) and drugs that mess around with your hormones (anything that decreases Test/DHT or blocks their action), for example Propecia.
Sep 22, 2008
101 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
I’m wondering if Costco is selling, there must be something beneficial. Otherwise people will all return.
Feb 2, 2011
480 posts
316 upvotes
New Westminster
Asking for the bald friend ( as I look into the mirror) it always tell the truth...wonder if Costco no questions ask policy would apply... would it be similar to the 90 day electronic policy ....I would like to hair ... if someone has experienced this first hand.. before I head to the website and shave a few $$$ from the bushy wallet
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
they made a lot of progress in the hair regrowth, they found the part of the protein that was missing when people lost their hair or also became white, there is something coming soon but like everything it takes a long time before it comes to market.
ive watched a documentary of a few people being tested by different things over 6 months and this one being one of them, it did work a little. but it is a "medical laser" it is a laser on your skin, i wouldnt trust it no matter what you tell me , even if trump would tell me its safe lol
Dec 6, 2008
146 posts
96 upvotes
Canada
Well even if it doesn't grow hair, maybe you could turn the cap inside out and use it to put on a light show!!!
TheseAptCirriped-small.gif
Last edited by bknight on Jul 10th, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 8, 2013
452 posts
615 upvotes
AMHERST
blankall wrote: These therapies have no scientific backing.
That’s why I used the subjective term “looks” meaning some people are sharing anecdotally that they are seeing results.
I did not use any word that implies that it’s proven to work.

That being said, a quick google shows this meta analysis that I was previously unaware of: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30706177/
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1461 posts
2055 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Just warning anyone to never touch propecia, that stuff ruined my libido its been a year off of it and its still not back, its not worth it.

I feel like it damaged my johnson somehow, it frickin sucks
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2942 posts
3012 upvotes
Montréal
I know people who visited Turkey and are happy.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12716 posts
25640 upvotes
Montreal
"A sucker is born every minute."
- P.T. Barnum

Shame on you OP for posting this!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
I thought that was the whole point of prophecia to get lower libido.. or lower it anyways to get rid of dht
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1461 posts
2055 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
waven101 wrote: I thought that was the whole point of prophecia to get lower libido.. or lower it anyways to get rid of dht
To get lower dht yes, not have zero libido and have a limp dangus

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)