Expired Hot Deals

[Costco.ca] Costco.ca 3% Bonus Cash Back Dec 26-27 on Costco Mastercard (Incl Costco Shop Cards)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 11:28 am
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
88 posts
218 upvotes

Costco.ca 3% Bonus Cash Back Dec 26-27 on Costco Mastercard (Incl Costco Shop Cards)

Deal Link:
Savings:
3%
Expiry:
December 27, 2020
Retailer:
Costco.ca
Costco Capital One Cash back is back. Although not as good as the last few offers of 5%. Costco Shop Cards does not seem to have been excluded just as previous bonus cash back offers.

Fine print below

How it works

Shop on Costco.ca.
When paying for your purchase, use your Capital One Costco Mastercard.
Once your Costco.ca purchases have been successfully processed, your cash back earned will be calculated according to the amount you've spent on all other purchases (outside of gas and restaurants) so far this year:
if your total spent on all other purchases is up to $3,000, you'll earn 0.5% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases from December 26 - 27, 2020;
if your total spent on all other purchases is more than $3,000, you'll earn 1% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases during that same period;
the Costco.ca purchase(s) above will also earn an extra 2% bonus cash back, for a total of up to 3%!
In early March, you’ll receive an email from Capital One confirming you made a qualifying purchase (as long as your purchases have posted).
Your bonus cash back will be added to your cash back balance in March 2021.
You will receive your 2021 annual cash back, including this bonus cash back, in January 2022‡.
FAQ

Do I need to enter in a promo code?
No, purchases made during the offer period and posted by January 29, 2021 will automatically earn the bonus cash back when using the Capital One Costco Mastercard.

When will I receive the bonus cash back?
You’ll receive the bonus cash back with your 2021 annual cash back coupon in January 2022.

Are there any restrictions for this promotion?
Only purchases on Costco.ca qualify for this promotion.

†Purchases made (net of returns) on Costco.ca using your Capital One Costco Mastercard on December 26 - 27, 2020 will earn cash back at the regular rate of 0.5% (if you’ve spent up to $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year) or 1% (if you’ve spent over $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year), plus 2% bonus cash back, which will be applied to your account in March 2021. For bonus cash back to be applied, the purchase transactions must be posted to your account by January 29, 2021, and your account must be open and in good standing on the date we calculate the bonus, which means that your account is not past due, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counselling program or bankruptcy. Offer not available for in warehouse purchases.

‡Cash back coupons are only issued to eligible accounts. Your account is eligible as long as it’s open and in good standing, which means that it’s not past due, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counselling program or bankruptcy. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Images
  • 42FFCC5C-36AA-488A-BF33-1F393443C37D.png
  • 98EDBA14-B7D7-4E3C-BA31-D2A20F52A131.png
  • E2C34FDB-B3A2-4F2C-ABA1-3E25B5593C73.png
Last edited by rayjai on Dec 26th, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3241 posts
1810 upvotes
YUL/YVR
3% should had been something they done for ALL Costco in-store and Costco.ca purchases year run. Not just a lame 2 days period.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
88 posts
218 upvotes
Agreed. But since they only offer 0.5%-1% at this time, just thought will post this as a deal for people who don’t have no annual fee credit cards that offer 3% on costco purchases.
AdamKing wrote: 3% should had been something they done for ALL Costco in-store and Costco.ca purchases year run. Not just a lame 2 days period.
Nov 21, 2010
486 posts
314 upvotes
Surrey
P sure we’ve hit the 3K mark. Wondering if the DoorDash or Uber Eats GC could work for an extra percent?
Dec 2, 2010
296 posts
338 upvotes
Terrace
The fact that you need to wait a year and a half to get the cashback is insane. In the fine print you won't get it until 2022
Oct 25, 2001
643 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
blackstaffer wrote: The fact that you need to wait a year and a half to get the cashback is insane. In the fine print you won't get it until 2022
Yeah that’s pretty lame. Even though it’s only for these 2 days they still can’t make it in time for next month’s payout.

In any case, it's still bonus cashback and I will still have my Costco card/account for the foreseeable future. I just ordered something I had been sitting on because of this (and to use up the $50 GoM coupon).
Last edited by Miguel Sánchez on Dec 26th, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
88 posts
218 upvotes
chiisana wrote: P sure we’ve hit the 3K mark. Wondering if the DoorDash or Uber Eats GC could work for an extra percent?
Yes, there are no exclusions. Gift cards/certificates qualify for this promo Grinning Face
Dec 26, 2018
51 posts
284 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up OP - don't know what is with all the downvotes
Dec 14, 2007
569 posts
435 upvotes
m4thematix wrote: Thanks for the heads up OP - don't know what is with all the downvotes
I’d say waiting a year for a small cash back is pretty ridiculous.
May 29, 2017
648 posts
336 upvotes
Canada
I prefer using my Rogers MC.

1.5% CB, NO Annual Fee. + 2% Costco Executive is good enough for me because I make up the difference in all the other times using my Rogers MC elsewhere.
Dec 5, 2011
202 posts
34 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
My order were done on the 24 and 25 but processed on the 26 and 27, i guess it doesn't apply ?