[Costco.ca] Floor-standing towel warmer - $99.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2021 10:43 pm
32 replies
Aug 25, 2011
167 posts
149 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I don't want to down vote but why does someone need it?
Sep 5, 2011
132 posts
112 upvotes
Canada
I like how the power cord seamlessly disappears into the tile
Jul 29, 2020
104 posts
563 upvotes
Nothing like a hot towel after getting out a hot shower.
Mar 8, 2019
89 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Pedro6 wrote: I like how the power cord seamlessly disappears into the tile
powered by tileSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Feb 22, 2013
940 posts
788 upvotes
I had one and the towel doesn’t get that warm. The amount of contact between the warmer and the towel is minimal or at best, strips of warmth.

I don’t believe I had this brand of warmer. Only this style.
Jul 29, 2020
104 posts
563 upvotes
You want this in a country that has no central heat and 240v.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7919 posts
1820 upvotes
Mont-Royal
I come here to see if I will miss a deal and turns out I exited confused that they even sell those things
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Feb 3, 2019
608 posts
890 upvotes
Canada
This is not a hot deal lol, this has been in every costco I've been to around the GTA for the past few months and all for the same price online....
Live a little
Oct 24, 2016
962 posts
815 upvotes
ON
Lol...never knew this kind of a thing even exists. Can’t remember ever when a towel has felt cold to the body.
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1581 posts
1433 upvotes
If you are going to bother having one of these (which, they are great, assuming they work properly -- though according to others here it doesn't); Get something that is installed/wall mounted, looks so much nicer, and isn't a giant thing sitting on your bathroom floor.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8339 posts
3030 upvotes
Toronto
I have a hard wired heated towel rack, it's superb in that it was such an unnecessary thing when I did my bathroom reno, but now I really can't go back.

I'd splurge and get a wall mounted one so you don't have to deal with it wasting floor space, you can get decent ones for $300 or so. I got a premium chrome one to match the design but that's just superficial niceties.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1581 posts
1433 upvotes
Tcalp wrote: If you are going to bother having one of these (which, they are great, assuming they work properly -- though according to others here it doesn't); Get something that is installed/wall mounted, looks so much nicer, and isn't a giant thing sitting on your bathroom floor.
Equally, if you want something to warm a towel, and can't install / don't want to spend that kind of money I'm sure a $50 blanket warmer would do a better job, and can at least be put away/taken out easily.
Dec 15, 2017
597 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
droopytrash wrote: Nothing like a hot towel after getting out a hot shower.
I prefer walking around with no towel after a hot shower. Now that is even hotter if you get my drift. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Oct 7, 2003
395 posts
131 upvotes
QuickFingers wrote: I prefer walking around with no towel after a hot shower. Now that is even hotter if you get my drift. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
*yawn*
Mar 30, 2016
209 posts
159 upvotes
I think something like this would probably work better: towel warmer.

I guess something like this could be neat for the poolside?