Costco.ca

Gusti snowsuits (boys, girls and infants) 29.99$ shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 10:35 am
Nov 23, 2017
297 posts
445 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
GhostRider88 wrote: O asked myself the same question, and went to check at Costco few months ago. It is not the same quality as the one at 200$.
There is 3 levels of insulation for these snowsuits. The one at Costco is the middle level (I don't remember exactly the name they gave for that level, but the arrow on the tag is indicating middle level. The one at 200$ is the hot end (as opposed to the lowest warm end that is the opposite side).

Depending on the level of outdoor activities you are planning, the Costco might or might not be suitable for the kid. 30$ is damn good deal if the kid is going from car to house, and house to car, etc.
It's too bulky to wear in the car for safety purposes with the carseat, so I don't even find it worth putting on for the trip from the car to house or house to car (unless you have a potentially long week!). We usually just put a carseat poncho on him for those short trips to and from the car. We use the Columbia fleece zip-up in the car since its safe for use in the carseat.
Oct 17, 2017
75 posts
52 upvotes
We're on a second set of these - my son wore the 18 month for 1.5 seasons (until 26 months) and i just upgraded him to the 2T size and it's fitting big (and he is tall for his age). These can't be beat for value - both arms and legs extend so you can potentially get 2 seasons out of 1 suit.
Dec 8, 2009
844 posts
293 upvotes
What a awful colour choice for boys, Costco and clothes never go along. But excellent price though