Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Hisense 65R6107 4K roku smart tv - $999

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2018 9:13 am
Nov 7, 2013
304 posts
166 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Franchise10 wrote: Can you not just go in with your costco card to get the adjustment you are not returning the item, just getting price adjustment.
EDITED with correction.

Price protection is 30 days.
Last edited by LkPr5014 on Nov 20th, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1990 posts
1047 upvotes
Winnipeg
LkPr5014 wrote: I believe they only 'price protect' for 14 days
Price protection is actually 30 days
Lorenzo
Sep 28, 2010
11 posts
4 upvotes
scarborough
Call them up, they will do a price adjustment. Did it for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
Franchise10 wrote: Can you not just go in with your costco card to get the adjustment you are not returning the item, just getting price adjustment.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, but may not be that easy to do in store. Since the online price also droped and as same as warehouse one, the easiest way to adjust price should be call online custom service for a different refund.

What I try to clarified is would they adjust a price different if warehouse one is cheaper?
No external links in signatures.
May 4, 2015
62 posts
189 upvotes
ON
jobs50 wrote: Received this TV late Sept, bought at the $999 price point on line and shipped. Great TV, want to keep it. Don't want to have to pack up and return but $150 difference in less than two months is tough to swallow? Thoughts?

I’m in the same boat, mid September. Not sure what to do
Nov 26, 2009
97 posts
139 upvotes
I bought this TV on oct 10 for 949.99 in-store and got a price adjustment done at the Peterborough Costco today..the rep had to get a managers approval...ymmv
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
Not worth it for an extra $600+ over a 55", which can be had less than $400.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
jackass_ca wrote: And when they arrive at that price, that is based on the TV price, not final price with the EHF as well, right?
Correct. The warranty price is based on the selling price, not the after tax price or have environmental fee price.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: Correct. The warranty price is based on the selling price, not the after tax price or have environmental fee price.
OKay, going to order it with that, I guess if I ever have to make a claim, and they say I don't have the right policy I could say that was what was recommended to add to my cart.
Waiting to confirm though that the Vizio 55M-e0 has dropped in price this week in store, would prefer that for ratings and true HDR.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7803 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
froesesp wrote: Not worth it for an extra $600+ over a 55", which can be had less than $400.
It's absolutely worth it if your viewing distance is long enough.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
unshavenyak wrote: It's absolutely worth it if your viewing distance is long enough.
Absolutely not, 55" is the sweet spot and best bang for buck.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
Hmmm. For the price difference I might return the $1379 M65-E0 I got for this one. Any thoughts? I don't know if I need HDR capability as I've been testing it out with the Vizio the last couple of weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7803 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
froesesp wrote: Absolutely not, 55" is the sweet spot and best bang for buck.
Absolutely is for me. My room is 16 feet long and 55 would feel tiny in there.
Feb 8, 2013
258 posts
118 upvotes
GodDAMMIT!!!!!!!

I thought I was ready to pull the trigger on the Sony XBR65X900E, now I'm looking at this one. Son-of-a________

Kev
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
unshavenyak wrote: Absolutely is for me. My room is 16 feet long and 55 would feel tiny in there.

Fair enough but you're paying a huge premium for an extra 10" and smart functionality.
Dec 26, 2016
38 posts
19 upvotes
Picked up the 55” with $30 extra 3 years warranty, in BC.
Going to try it out without fear with the 90 day policy.

And returning that unopened Technicolor i picked up from Shoppers. Didn’t open it because a) there’s only 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and getting help from an unknown brand might have been a hassle and b) shoppers gives a refund for unopened box.

Cheers!
No worries about TV’s on black friday anymore
Nov 21, 2016
60 posts
13 upvotes
I juste bought the 55" one and its returning to costco,alot of backlight bleeding in the center and when I try to watch 4k content from my computer the tv goes crazy...

I had the sharp aquos from Walmart and the image quality was way better... I returned it because of a little backlight bleed but I should have keep it compared to the hisense, and I know I read that its them who make the sharp but image quality wasnt the same.
Nov 4, 2013
23 posts
1 upvote
Just wanted to chime in here quickly while we're on the topic of Hisense. In the Chinese domestic market they're known as a top brand and competes with TCL wholeheartedly.

I found this recent overview of all the brands available in the Chinese domestic market, parsed it through Google Translate for everyone: https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
h2oever wrote: I am on the same boat.
I will probably return hisense then go with Sony 60"@ BB but I like costco's warranty and return policy.
I hope Costco will be sale on Sony 60" on BF but maybe not......
So confused now lol. Anyone can chime in on the Sony 60" for $799 vs this Hisense for $849 ? I have the Vizio M65-E0 which I'm thinking of returning for either the Sony or Hisense.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)