Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60%
Expiry:
June 19, 2019
Retailer:
Costco.ca
Costco.ca has $8.00 off Jamieson™ JointRELIEF Joint & Bone - 2 x 30 Capsules. Most other suppliers charge $35.00 for a single bottle so savings is good.

If you don’t know what this is think of it as alternative to other join supplements. NEM does not cause weird effects like glucose MSM brands. I learned about this supplement from people with hip replacements who swear it is the only thing short of cortisone that really helps with join pain and is also said to help replenish joints. I don’t think it’s proven to but...

MSM left my joins feeling squishy as if full of liquid and impacted my lifting. Started taking this as a precaution knowing that eventually all my activity will catch up to me.

Costco link.

The patented ingredients in Jamieson BodyGUARD™ formulas work fast to combat joint wear and tear and ease the debilitating complaints of joint pain and inflammation.

BodyGUARD™ Joint & Bone is a fast, effective once-a-day supplement containing 500 mg of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) to help relieve joint pain while building healthy bones. Patented and clinically tested, NEM® contains the same nutrients that make up our joint cartilage, which are important to maintain joint health and flexibility. 500 mg of NEM® daily resulted in significant improvement in joint flexibility and comfort in as little as 7-10 days, and a consistent level of improvement with continued use.

BodyGUARD™ Joint & Bone also contains 1000 IUs of vitamin D to improve bone strength and bone density.

Features and Benefits:
1 capsule per day
Helps to relieve joint pain in 7-10 days
Helps to reduce joint stiffness
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
No salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose, aspartame, artificial, colours, flavours or preservatives
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
8 replies
Jun 21, 2007
889 posts
145 upvotes
Milton, ON
Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4238 posts
667 upvotes
Edmonton
Sempiternal wrote:
May 28th, 2019 7:20 am
https://www.amazon.ca/Jamieson-JOINTREL ... B00IKGCBNU

Cheaper at amazon with subcribe and save 5%, 28.50$ for two.
Only if you h we prime or buy three to get free shipping. In the same regard you need Costco to get the other deal sooo lol only thing is Costco I know the expired date will be good and if not return for refund.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
May 28, 2007
625 posts
32 upvotes
GTA
It is full price now... not 6/19 yet.
Feb 20, 2007
582 posts
87 upvotes
:rolleyes: Orrrrrr.......................

You can save a lot of money by simply eating eggs, receiving all their health benefits, and then easily peeling the membrane from the shell and eating it (i.e. what this supplement contains).... And then simply go outside into the sun (or supplement during winter months) to get your vitamin D...........

Plus, if you're older/needing extra calcium, you can hard-boil the eggs, then dry and crush up the shells with a mortar & pestle... and voila, you have a cheap calcium supplement as well.

But..... to each their own I guess.
Feb 2, 2014
529 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Personally I prefer to use Jameson for pain relief...
Jul 17, 2016
101 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I am seeing full price. Is the sale price over or starting June 19?