Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Kaizen Naturals Creatine Monohydrate 1.25kg ($19.99 after $10 off) - Online only

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 9:14 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Creatine holds water in your muscles right?

I need fast recovery. So glutamine?
Mar 5, 2006
786 posts
195 upvotes
Springfield
Thanks OP. Picked up one, Good for another year!

BTW been using creatine for years. No issues with my health. Been lifting since off and on since I was 16 years old (off years when my kids were small and I got virtually no sleep lol)..., and I'm almost 45 now.

I find creatine most effective taking one scoop a day, every day, regardless if you lift that day.
I don't load like the instructions tell you to when you start or have to go off of it. It takes longer to take full effect (maybe 2 - 4 weeks), but no upset stomach that way.
Dec 21, 2012
431 posts
456 upvotes
This cheaper than MyProtein creatine when it's on sale?

Edit: Looks like MyProtein is cheaper when there are coupons/sales. Paid $16.15 after shipping for 2.2lbs awhile back.

Edit 2: Kaizen one actually seems to be better since it is micronized.
Last edited by Shutdown on Jul 14th, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 22, 2018
522 posts
908 upvotes
gta
Is the costco menu in French for anybody else?
Oct 8, 2008
318 posts
189 upvotes
Ontario
For anyone with questions creatine is just about the safest, best studied, and most effective athletic supplement out there. Helps with short bursts of high intensity effort (say a set of 5 squats). Can load it (20g/day x 5 days, divided across 4 doses) before transitioning into a maintenance dose of 5g/day or just take 5g/day from the start if you aren't in a rush. Expect some weight gain due to water retention - no weight gain and it isn't working, so it's a feature not a bug. Look it up on examine.com for details.

This product is micronized so it should mix half-decently, better in hotter liquid. I'm lazy and usually just pop the powder into my mouth directly and swallow with some water, though I haven't tried that with this brand in particular. Not the most pleasant thing in the world but solves any dissolving issues.

In for 1. At 1.25kg taking just 5g/day it should last you 250 days, so don't go too crazy in quantity.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ordered 2
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
As a side note, I've used this for awhile and I think it's great.

You may get a sense of dehydration which inevitably may lead to headaches, be sure to UP your overall water intake. As mentioned already, stick with 5g a day and I personally blend it with a protein smoothie and slam it down. It doesn't dissolve in a satisfying way for me if you just mix it with a spoon.

For easy TLDR effects, skip down to "Human Data Matrix" which is based on studies.
https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/
May 23, 2007
642 posts
384 upvotes
Kanata
The first time I tried Creatine it gave me excruciating back and calf pain to a point i could barely walk. It went away a month or so after I stopped it. I tried it again a couple weeks ago, the day after my first scoop, my lower back began to to tighten up. I threw it out. Be carefull. Ive read other reports of creatine causing back pain. Search google.
Oct 8, 2008
318 posts
189 upvotes
Ontario
z613 wrote: The first time I tried Creatine it gave me excruciating back and calf pain to a point i could barely walk. It went away a month or so after I stopped it. I tried it again a couple weeks ago, the day after my first scoop, my lower back began to to tighten up. I threw it out. Be carefull. Ive read other reports of creatine causing back pain. Search google.
Probably dehydration.
Apr 23, 2016
717 posts
960 upvotes
Kelowna
RiCHC3 wrote: As a side note, I've used this for awhile and I think it's great.

You may get a sense of dehydration which inevitably may lead to headaches, be sure to UP your overall water intake. As mentioned already, stick with 5g a day and I personally blend it with a protein smoothie and slam it down. It doesn't dissolve in a satisfying way for me if you just mix it with a spoon.

For easy TLDR effects, skip down to "Human Data Matrix" which is based on studies.
https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/
Ditto. The consistency is like sand. I put a scoop in a small amount of water, stir it around, then down it in one gulp. Then I wash that down with a full glass of water. It's not enjoyable but it's bearable.
May 23, 2007
642 posts
384 upvotes
Kanata
Um no. I drink a lot of water. Anyways, carry on.
Sep 25, 2010
267 posts
196 upvotes
250 days supply if you dose at 5g/day. For those buying in bulk for themselves how much do you use if not 5? And what is the expiry date on these if anyone has received
Dec 21, 2009
803 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
Sharpenel wrote: 250 days supply if you dose at 5g/day. For those buying in bulk for themselves how much do you use if not 5? And what is the expiry date on these if anyone has received
3g a day no loading needed
Mar 4, 2008
313 posts
492 upvotes
Sharpenel wrote: 250 days supply if you dose at 5g/day. For those buying in bulk for themselves how much do you use if not 5? And what is the expiry date on these if anyone has received
And order of this I got back in January expires in Dec 2022, so I would imagine sometime in 2023 for this batch?
Dec 21, 2009
803 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
z613 wrote: The first time I tried Creatine it gave me excruciating back and calf pain to a point i could barely walk. It went away a month or so after I stopped it. I tried it again a couple weeks ago, the day after my first scoop, my lower back began to to tighten up. I threw it out. Be carefull. Ive read other reports of creatine causing back pain. Search google.
do you even lift? Or did you start taking this, sit on the couch and hoped for mad gains?

Edit: I only ask this because it says your location is Ottawa and the gyms have not reopened yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Perfect timing for this as I was getting low.

One of the best sources of creatine on the market.

Many thanks OP!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
Sold out...I just ran out too. Thanks anyways OP.