Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca SALE! Casper Original 12" Mattress, Queen $640, King $800 members only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 11:47 pm
Oct 14, 2015
431 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
ClutchMan wrote: I just ordered a couple of these two days ago. It’s been a bit of a maze trying to figure out what to buy. Went by the reviews on Costco and online.

Has anyone by chance had or know anything about these? appreciate any feedback ... i thought it might be good for side sleepers.

Comfort Tech Serene Medium Foam Twin XL Mattress 2-pack
https://www.costco.ca/comfort-tech-sere ... 21644.html
I got the comfort tech Isocool one they had on sale that doesn’t appear on their site anymore. It appears to just have an additional inch of ‘cool’ foam on the top. So far I haven’t slept on it- just tested. It’s about medium firm but I’ve been airing it out. First day was bad. Subsequent days the smell is almost gone. No foam mattress will have perfect edge support. I’m returning the springwall Chiropractic that is still smelling after 3 months, 3 weeks it’s been in my hall now and it still smells when I walk by. Don’t know what I’m gonna do. Might just go to a liquidator and buy a solid spring mattress and a 3 inch topper. Memory foam, the comfort tech guy told me, does smell. The others shouldn’t. But it does. You can contact Carpenter for their Costco rep or PM me for his # if you wanna talk foam. Generally these are cheaper mattresses and having taken the cover off the Comfort tech one (springwall wasn’t removable), it doesn’t look like quality went into even ensuring the foams are cut to line up with each other. Maybe it’ll last if I keep it, who knows.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
woolo wrote: Shame on you. Cheap ppl like you who always abuse the Costco return policy and get a new mattress every 18 mths?

You rather pay hundred bucks more just simply because u can return it once in a while and get a new one.. This is the first time I ever heard someone would bother to take his USED mattress (may have stain and odor) back to Costco just to keep a fresh mattress before return policy expires. You are just epic lol

I use Sealy mattress and never experience any issue for more than 6 yrs ever since I move to this new house.
You didn't read post # 58 and 157
Dec 31, 2009
170 posts
96 upvotes
TimTaylor wrote: I got the comfort tech Isocool one they had on sale that doesn’t appear on their site anymore. It appears to just have an additional inch of ‘cool’ foam on the top. So far I haven’t slept on it- just tested. It’s about medium firm but I’ve been airing it out. First day was bad. Subsequent days the smell is almost gone. No foam mattress will have perfect edge support. I’m returning the springwall Chiropractic that is still smelling after 3 months, 3 weeks it’s been in my hall now and it still smells when I walk by. Don’t know what I’m gonna do. Might just go to a liquidator and buy a solid spring mattress and a 3 inch topper. Memory foam, the comfort tech guy told me, does smell. The others shouldn’t. But it does. You can contact Carpenter for their Costco rep or PM me for his # if you wanna talk foam. Generally these are cheaper mattresses and having taken the cover off the Comfort tech one (springwall wasn’t removable), it doesn’t look like quality went into even ensuring the foams are cut to line up with each other. Maybe it’ll last if I keep it, who knows.
Thanks TT for your feedback. I sense your frustration and can relate. I based the purchase on multiple great reviews so let's see, so i am hoping it does the trick. They both arrived in one box (which seems too small to have both compressed in it) -still awaiting the adjustable bed(s) I ordered - those seem to be taking forever.
Oct 30, 2006
171 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Received the mattress on Saturday May 30 after ordering May 13. There was no update from May 19 until May 29 on the tracking and UPS and Costco still say it's in transit even now and I never received any updates even though I requested them.

Wife and I are very happy with the Casper Select, which has been a miracle considering how hard it was to find all our other mattresses in the past. Really grateful for all the info on this thread and online since the COVID situation made it difficult to try in person, thanks for all the info and feedback you all shared. Grateful to have had it shipped in case there are any issues in the next few weeks.

Thanks OP and all!

Peter
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1138 posts
775 upvotes
for people who picked up casper, how is it holding up?

I am waiting for sales on mattresses to make the decision.
May 4, 2006
763 posts
482 upvotes
Mississauga
achohan91 wrote: for people who picked up casper, how is it holding up?

I am waiting for sales on mattresses to make the decision.
Same, looking to pickup the mattress but waiting on a sale

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)