53 posts
537 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

(Warm) Henckels Multipurpose, Detachable Kitchen Shears, 3-pack - $29.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Costco.ca
Someone posted this deal back in June. Back then I was like why would I ever need 3 kitchen shears, but then the more I thought the more I realized how I definitely needed 3 quality kitchen shears. Been keeping an eye out ever since hoping they would get back in stock, and now they have. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

TLDR: Someone posted back in June. Got sold out. Regretted not buying. Watching for stock. It come back. Me happy.

Buy now think later. Costco has great return policy.

Features:
Bottle opener
Twist top opener
Suitable for both left and right handed use
Durable corrosion and rust resistant stainless steel
Detachable blades for easy cleaning
Dishwasher safe
200 MM / 8 in.
Screwdriver/prying tool
Nutcracker
Twig notch
Ultra sharp stainless steel blades

If You Only Need One (Non Detachable? Less Features)
KitchenStuffPlus also sells them individually for around $9.99 although they are a different model. (Also charges for shipping unless you choose pick up in store.)
https://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/j-a-henckels-international-kitchen-elements-kitchen-scissors
Images
  • imageService (1).jpg
  • imageService (2).jpg
  • imageService.jpg
Last edited by Dealbyte on Sep 24th, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1128 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Upvoted and ordered
Jan 27, 2009
209 posts
199 upvotes
Ottawa
These are great. Buy them. Give your mom a pair. Be a hero.
Darryl
Apr 7, 2015
640 posts
525 upvotes
Vancouver Island
d_bone wrote: These are great. Buy them. Give your mom a pair. Be a hero.
Can confirm - bought my mom some KitchenAid kitchen shears this summer for her camper, and I'd never heard somebody talk about how happy they were with a pair of scissors before.
Oct 11, 2016
31 posts
23 upvotes
This doesn’t seem like a deal to me, if I’m honest. Would love for someone to sell me on it though Face With Tears Of Joy. I definitely don’t need 3 of them for $30, but even $10 seems like too much for one.

You could buy a cheap set of shears for $3.50 at superstore, or just regular scissors at dollarama for $1.50.

Someone tell me why these are worth the $10 and/or $30 selling price? Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up Sign
Sep 1, 2008
470 posts
921 upvotes
Henckels International makes low-end stuffs. $10 each would be regular price. But in this case you're forced to buy 3 instead of just 1.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2628 posts
554 upvotes
Burlington
hasdeals wrote: This doesn’t seem like a deal to me, if I’m honest. Would love for someone to sell me on it though Face With Tears Of Joy. I definitely don’t need 3 of them for $30, but even $10 seems like too much for one.

You could buy a cheap set of shears for $3.50 at superstore, or just regular scissors at dollarama for $1.50.

Someone tell me why these are worth the $10 and/or $30 selling price? Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up Sign
I worked with crappy scissors for a long time. No more. Bought 2 pair of Zwilling ($30 ea on sale) couple years back, if I ever lose them I'll go right out and buy another pair. Not sure of the quality of these though, but seems to be good.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1487 posts
1048 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
These are very good Kitchen Shears, bought a set and use them daily, they are even better than the one comes with my Zwillibg knife set