Expired Hot Deals

Costco

CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder, CaddyView V2 +Slope $139.99 ($30 off until Dec 5)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2021 4:47 pm
[OP]
Feb 17, 2004
87 posts
43 upvotes

[Costco] CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder, CaddyView V2 +Slope $139.99 ($30 off until Dec 5)

CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder, CaddyView V2 +Slope

Comparable to Bushnell
When you add to cart, it appears to be the (newer) jolt version with Pin-Validation Vibration Function (which is sold on the US Costco website)
Pretty good price. $10 more than the sale in March, where some people received the older version:
costco-caddytek-laser-range-finder-v2-s ... 2359066/2/
6 replies
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
16649 posts
11381 upvotes
Markham
I have this newer Caddytek unit with the slope and jolt...bought it at that last sale when it was $130. I got luck then as I got the new version. No issues whatsoever and very easy to use.

Think later and buy it now because it'll go out of stock.

I wouldn't buy the Powerbilt one as it's a rebrand more than likely so if you have issues you'll be SOL. With Costco you can return.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Dec 17, 2013
348 posts
596 upvotes
British Columbia
gr8dlr wrote: I have this newer Caddytek unit with the slope and jolt...bought it at that last sale when it was $130. I got luck then as I got the new version. No issues whatsoever and very easy to use.

Think later and buy it now because it'll go out of stock.

I wouldn't buy the Powerbilt one as it's a rebrand more than likely so if you have issues you'll be SOL. With Costco you can return.
Yeah i tried looking up any reviews on the sportchek one and came up with nothing.
Thanks ordered the costco one!
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1802 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
Also got this last year in the spring (from my order there was also a coupon floating around at the time). Definitely worth it at the price point and can also attest to it being easy to use. Definitely handy for dialing in those yardages to the pin.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1251 posts
581 upvotes
Did anyone have this ship yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)