Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Cafe Stainless Electric Slide-in Convection Range - $1,199 (reg: $1,999)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2023 11:55 am
Jan 26, 2010
463 posts
248 upvotes
How is this deal expired? Can a mod explain why this happens so often?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
RangoFan wrote: Why’s that a con?
It's not a con, it's someone not liking the cool down feature. I have had two KA stoves with the same thing.
Dec 9, 2017
115 posts
52 upvotes
So it seems they’ve caught their pricing error, which is probably why it’s “expired” now.

Fortunately, I was able to grab one when it was still coming up at 1994.99.. 1194.99 after the hidden 800 discount was applied in cart.

That being said, it appears that the additional 15% discount did not apply on the invoice.. should I contact customer service about this?

Or keep quiet? I’m concerned that they may cancel my order completely if I’m too greedy and ask for the additional discount to be applied.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
dngyn420 wrote: So it seems they’ve caught their pricing error, which is probably why it’s “expired” now.

Fortunately, I was able to grab one when it was still coming up at 1994.99.. 1194.99 after the hidden 800 discount was applied in cart.

That being said, it appears that the additional 15% discount did not apply on the invoice.. should I contact customer service about this?

Or keep quiet? I’m concerned that they may cancel my order completely if I’m too greedy and ask for the additional discount to be applied.

Thanks!
Wasn't the additional only when you purchased multiple appliances?

EDIT - I see, it was a separate Cafe offer of 15% off 1 - 2 appliances.
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Dec 10, 2020
46 posts
28 upvotes
tylerc wrote: Wasn't the additional only when you purchased multiple appliances?

EDIT - I see, it was a separate Cafe offer of 15% off 1 - 2 appliances.
I’d like to know this as well. If we call will they honor another 15 percent off? I’ve never dealt with Costco customer service myself.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3247 posts
1807 upvotes
dngyn420 wrote: So it seems they’ve caught their pricing error, which is probably why it’s “expired” now.

Thanks!
dorrfr34k wrote:
I’d like to know this as well. If we call will they honor another 15 percent off? I’ve never dealt with Costco customer service myself.

Wouldn't it be safer than just to wait until your appliance is delivered first, then request an adjustment of the 15%? If they do it, great. The CS is usually pretty good

Take a screenshot and take a wait and see approach. It's a great deal already as it is.

My 2¢.
Dec 10, 2020
46 posts
28 upvotes
yyz2hkg wrote: Wouldn't it be safer than just to wait until your appliance is delivered first, then request an adjustment of the 15%? If they do it, great. The CS is usually pretty good

Take a screenshot and take a wait and see approach. It's a great deal already as it is.

My 2¢.
I like your thinking! I’ll wait until it arrives.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Got an email that mine shipped. Guess that is a good sign.
Feb 27, 2011
901 posts
553 upvotes
Regina
dan668 wrote: Got an email that mine shipped. Guess that is a good sign.
Same.
--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
yyz2hkg wrote: Wouldn't it be safer than just to wait until your appliance is delivered first, then request an adjustment of the 15%? If they do it, great. The CS is usually pretty good

My 2¢.
Agree it's a great deal as is, and best to wait until received. The extra 15% off should move it to a lower extended warranty category I think, so for anyone looking to purchase the extended warranty it would be helpful to get the adjustment. You have 90 days from purchase to opt in to the extended warranty...

Once mine arrives, I might try for the adjustment and then buy the warranty.
Oct 22, 2013
131 posts
24 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Anyone has taken a screenshot and can share here
May 25, 2015
362 posts
375 upvotes
Ontario
Ram421 wrote: Anyone has taken a screenshot and can share here
Of 15% off? It's still there on the product page.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
Has anyone tried to bump up delivery now that it says it has shipped?
Oct 22, 2013
131 posts
24 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Im not able to locate it . Could you kindly share if you have it
Jan 30, 2023
52 posts
94 upvotes
Thank you OP. Our range arrived today and is absolutely gorgeous. This is replacing a $5k induction Blomberg and we actually prefer the Cafe more. Heat up does take a little longer but hardly noticeable. The cool down fan was also negligible in comparison with the hood fan. Very happy with this purchase despite the reviews. No issues with wifi being a restriction. We also like the LED glow to the ring around the individual knobs while on, a very intuitive design.
7F40BDE0-8769-4F4C-91D8-B79A6569698D.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Got mine yesterday. Happy with it as well so far. Great deal.
Sep 16, 2014
126 posts
18 upvotes
Canada
Did you tried to get additional 15%off with customer care ?
Sep 8, 2006
315 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried calling for the additional 15 % but no success.

They indicated that the $800 includes the 15% ($300) plus an additional $500 promo savings.