Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Callaway X2 Hot 9 Piece Golf Set - $399.97 NOW 299.97 OR LESS

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2016 11:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] Callaway X2 Hot 9 Piece Golf Set - $399.97 NOW 299.97 OR LESS

August 2: price is now reported at 299.97
August 4: Prices are being reported as either 219.88 or 199.97. Chances are whatever is left will be gone be the weekend.

Costco has lowered the price of their golf club set. Noticed at the Bridge St. Montreal location, the Callaway X2 Hot 9 piece set is now selling for $399.97 (reg 599.99). Previous best price was during Father's Day weekend when it went for $499.99.

Features: Long, Fast and Forgiving. Includes 1 Driver, 1 Fairway Wood, 1 Hybrid, 4 Irons, 2 Wedges
Driver
A 10.5 degree Titanium driver that’s long off the tee. It’s designed for distance and forgiveness so that you hit it far and straight.

Fairway Wood

An oversized fairway wood with forgiveness. It’s easy to hit, and it goes a long way.

Hybrid
A versatile hybrid that you can use out of any lie. This club provides a great combination of distance and control.

Irons
The irons in the set are built for distance and accuracy. The perimeter weighting gives you great forgiveness and accuracy on off-center hits.

Wedges
The wedges give you control on short shots around the green. They perform well on chip shots, rough, and out of bunkers too.

Last year Costco has the XHOT 11pc set which went as low as $299.97. Here's the comparison from last year to this years set (taken from Costco review):
The XHot set had 11 clubs versus the X2Hot which only has 9. In the X2Hot set, Callaway did away with the 5 fairway wood, 5 iron and 4 Hybrid, and added a 5 Hybrid. I miss the two clubs. Also, Callaway lowered the loft of each iron by 1 to 2 degrees to lead you to believe you are hitting them farther.
Last edited by krazykanuck on Aug 4th, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
August 2: price is now reported at 299.97
August 4: Prices are being reported as either 219.88 or 199.97. Chances are whatever is left will be gone be the weekend.
184 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
Did you notice if the push carts went down in price yet? (assuming there were any left in your location)
Oct 4, 2006
227 posts
48 upvotes
eyoussef wrote: Did you notice if the push carts went down in price yet? (assuming there were any left in your location)
Yes, it is 99.97 now.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
As a beginner, would you recommend this set? Or stick with a cheaper set/brand? I have a set of no name beginners but the clubs are short for me and affect my learning.
Jul 14, 2010
123 posts
242 upvotes
Montreal
Kkhan15 wrote: As a beginner, would you recommend this set? Or stick with a cheaper set/brand? I have a set of no name beginners but the clubs are short for me and affect my learning.
If you can afford these and are thinking about getting into golf then it's definitely worth it. These are the types of clubs you could keep using up until you golf in the 80s.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Kkhan15 wrote:
stjonnypopo wrote: If you can afford these and are thinking about getting into golf then it's definitely worth it. These are the types of clubs you could keep using up until you golf in the 80s.
I would agree with the comment. For a starter set - certainly it's a good price and a good brand. Pick up the Adam's Golf wedges also to get a lob, sand and gap club.
eyoussef wrote: Did you notice if the push carts went down in price yet? (assuming there were any left in your location)
$99.97 now. But locally I have not seen it anymore at Candiac or Bridge.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Kkhan15 wrote: As a beginner, would you recommend this set? Or stick with a cheaper set/brand? I have a set of no name beginners but the clubs are short for me and affect my learning.
Maybe I am missing something here but you do realize that unless you were using junior clubs that getting this set of clubs should not be a huge change in regards to the length of the clubs? :confused: If you were using a regular adult set of clubs and they were short for you, then it would probably be the same with the Callaways, no?

krazykanuck wrote: I would agree with the comment. For a starter set - certainly it's a good price and a good brand. Pick up the Adam's Golf wedges also to get a lob, sand and gap club.

$99.97 now. But locally I have not seen it anymore at Candiac or Bridge.
There were some carts at the Pointe-Claire location this morning, also at the $99.97 price. Also had umbrellas for $12.97 and TaylorMade caps for $5.97 each.
Dec 2, 2007
211 posts
40 upvotes
Regina
Are these available as a left handed set?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2008
1655 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
any spoted in etobicoke? I just bought this set at 599!! would love a price correction..
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
redzone wrote: any spoted in etobicoke? I just bought this set at 599!! would love a price correction..
woodbridge has 5 in stock, so does barrie
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
colezy9 wrote: Are these available as a left handed set?
yes, i called and they have both left and right sets, i needed left as well. going to buy today
Nov 14, 2007
119 posts
149 upvotes
omg so cheap! is this national wide?? called the costco in richmond they said they don't have it.
Dec 29, 2008
74 posts
12 upvotes
Picked at Scarborough. They have left hand ones only now
Feb 24, 2015
26 posts
9 upvotes
Duncan
God bless you OP!!!!
I bought this for my partner on father's day for $499, and I thought THAT was a good deal.
got price correction. ended up spending more money but picked up some gel pillow on sale and also umbrella on sale for $12.97.
Even CSR was impressed.
(Langford Victoria location and Nanaimo still have few stocks left)
Nov 24, 2008
329 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Got the last right hand in burlington today. About 8 left hands remaining. It was buried at the bottom so it looked like someone was trying to save it. Sorry :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)