Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Calvin Klein Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater - 29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 10:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough

Calvin Klein Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater - 29.99

Price:
Retailer:
Costco
I went to Costco on the weekend (Markham Rd. Location) and saw these on display in the clothing. I'm not sure if they're regular price or on sale but I remember they were a decent buy last time around.

Sorry for the bad quality, I was kind of in a rush and the aisle was busy lol

IIRC there shouldn't be any branding on the front. They come in S-XXL sizes but colours were limited to Navy, black, and a maroon-ish colour. I'm no cloth quality expert but it did feel very nice to the touch.
Last edited by SkimGuy on Nov 20th, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Apr 5, 2018
475 posts
473 upvotes
With a base layer of synthetic underclothes, any shirt, this sweater and your choice of down jacket - this can withstand any winter.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4081 posts
7026 upvotes
GTA North
signops wrote: With a base layer of synthetic underclothes, any shirt, this sweater and your choice of down jacket - this can withstand any winter.
Don't forget Goretex + down jacket = Comfy warm in -36C for any winter
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Mar 16, 2006
429 posts
499 upvotes
Vancouver
signops wrote: With a base layer of synthetic underclothes, any shirt, this sweater and your choice of down jacket - this can withstand any winter.
It will make you roast at a Xmas party though.
Apr 5, 2018
475 posts
473 upvotes
I know, I'm just wearing a down puffer jacket to work as I'm only exposed to the open air for less than a minute during my commute. This setup for the person who walks for 20 min outside in freezing conditions slowly.
Dec 2, 2009
430 posts
62 upvotes
BC
Can anyone look at the inner tag and see what percentage is merino ???
TIA
Jan 9, 2016
213 posts
771 upvotes
GTA
I got this in grey last year. Got away with wearing un-ironed shirts underneath and still be in office 'formals'. Of course it keeps warm and looks kinda classy.

All this till my wise wifey washed it on high temperature and shrinked it to fit our 8 yo son :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1159 posts
1736 upvotes
Oakville
Got it too before
It shrunk from M to like an XS
Apr 1, 2007
152 posts
115 upvotes
Agassiz
100% Merino Wool Made in Jordan
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Googliya wrote: I got this in grey last year. Got away with wearing un-ironed shirts underneath and still be in office 'formals'. Of course it keeps warm and looks kinda classy.

All this till my wise wifey washed it on high temperature and shrinked it to fit our 8 yo son :facepalm:
I didn't check the tag but for most merino wool, isn't it dry clean only?
Jan 9, 2016
213 posts
771 upvotes
GTA
SkimGuy wrote: I didn't check the tag but for most merino wool, isn't it dry clean only?
The label says it’s ok to wash in cold water on delicate settings
Oct 13, 2015
410 posts
37 upvotes
Cyberspace
SkimGuy wrote: I didn't check the tag but for most merino wool, isn't it dry clean only?
I think you can machine wash cold on delicate cycle. As far as I know Cashmere is the material that needs mostly dry clean.
Nov 1, 2012
463 posts
624 upvotes
Markham
iHappy wrote: I think you can machine wash cold on delicate cycle. As far as I know Cashmere is the material that needs mostly dry clean.
Washer safe, just hang dry to avoid shrinkage.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Googliya wrote: I got this in grey last year. Got away with wearing un-ironed shirts underneath and still be in office 'formals'. Of course it keeps warm and looks kinda classy.

Would you wear a tie with this sweater and a shirt tho?
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!