Hot Deals

Costco Boxing Day

Canon SELPHY 1300 Compact Photo Printer (2-pack) - $199.99 ($160 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 4:39 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
2235 posts
1033 upvotes
Toronto
So does the Costco one come with KP-108IN kit(s) or just enough for 5 sample pictures. The description indicates just 2 sample packs.
Celebrating 20+ years on RFD!
Dec 26, 2012
673 posts
616 upvotes
Hamilton
Allen84 wrote: Just you watch. Cassette tapes will make a comeback lol
they already are. lots of bands sell not only a vinyl version of their newest album but also a cassette. Walkmans are being sold again but they're priced a little high.
Oct 30, 2013
155 posts
110 upvotes
Edmonton
wysiwyg wrote: So does the Costco one come with KP-108IN kit(s) or just enough for 5 sample pictures. The description indicates just 2 sample packs.
No, it's just the 2 sample packs. You'll have to buy the ink/paper if you want to make more than a handful of prints.
Mar 11, 2020
474 posts
188 upvotes
bought one during the sale last month lemme know if anyone wants to split, $113 after tax located near yonge and sheppard
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
7237 posts
4888 upvotes
SW ON
Oct 25, 2011
105 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered a 2 pack. Happy to split the order with anyone that wants one.

$113 total in the Woodbridge/Brampton East area

Send a PM if interested
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4753 posts
151 upvotes
Etobicoke
pure5abi wrote: Just ordered a 2 pack. Happy to split the order with anyone that wants one.

$113 total in the Woodbridge/Brampton East area

Send a PM if interested
Same. Awesome printer.

If anyone wants to split one. I am located @ Sherway Gardens mall.
Have printer in hand, brand new & sealed in box.

PM me, thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1279 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wants to split (got my package yesterday), I'm near Downsview Park at Keele and Wilson/Sheppard area. Split 50/50. PM me, thanks!
Feb 26, 2011
945 posts
1015 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone sharing in Calgary??
Oct 30, 2013
155 posts
110 upvotes
Edmonton
KetchupChips wrote: Anyone can comment on the Moustache kit? How's the color compared with Canon kit?
My printer arrived today. I really love the photo quality of the prints, but I’m not very happy with the Moustache ink. It looks nice enough with colour photos, but it adds a pink hue to any whites. It’s extremely noticeable with B&W photos. I’m not sure if it’s a defect with my batch or if that’s how it always is, but I’m unhappy with it.

I will attempt to return it. I’d rather buy the more expensive genuine ink from Costco.

Comparison below. Might be a hard to see in a photo, but it’s really noticeable in real life.

Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4753 posts
151 upvotes
Etobicoke
M.D. wrote: Same. Awesome printer.

If anyone wants to split one. I am located @ Sherway Gardens mall.
Have printer in hand, brand new & sealed in box.

PM me, thanks!
Still up for grabs!
Oct 30, 2019
228 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone in Scarborough want to split a pack?
Feb 19, 2008
281 posts
33 upvotes
pmnguyen wrote: My printer arrived today. I really love the photo quality of the prints, but I’m not very happy with the Moustache ink. It looks nice enough with colour photos, but it adds a pink hue to any whites. It’s extremely noticeable with B&W photos. I’m not sure if it’s a defect with my batch or if that’s how it always is, but I’m unhappy with it.

I will attempt to return it. I’d rather buy the more expensive genuine ink from Costco.

Comparison below. Might be a hard to see in a photo, but it’s really noticeable in real life.
Thanks for sharing. I ordered two boxes of Moustache but have not get a chance to print any. I will share what I see from my printings later.
Oct 30, 2013
155 posts
110 upvotes
Edmonton
KetchupChips wrote: Thanks for sharing. I ordered two boxes of Moustache but have not get a chance to print any. I will share what I see from my printings later.
I did order the Costco ones, but afterward I saw these on Amazon. I ordered them and they're the exact same as the Costco ones, but cheaper and shipped faster. Ordered two from Amazon at $38 each and they print great, so I'm going to return my Costco 2-pack.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
7237 posts
4888 upvotes
SW ON
pmnguyen wrote: I did order the Costco ones, but afterward I saw these on Amazon. I ordered them and they're the exact same as the Costco ones, but cheaper and shipped faster. Ordered two from Amazon at $38 each and they print great, so I'm going to return my Costco 2-pack.
Great find! Make sure to order from Amazon, not from a third party it defaults to.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)