Expired Hot Deals

Costco

CAP 90.7 kg (200 lb.) Black Rubber Dumbbell Set with Rack - $339.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2020 4:53 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
76 posts
42 upvotes
Pickering

[Costco] CAP 90.7 kg (200 lb.) Black Rubber Dumbbell Set with Rack - $339.99

That was quick...OSS again
  • Back in stock!
More offers from Costco
Features:
90.7 kg (200 lb.) dumbbell set includes:
10 dumbbells
12-sided rubber dumbbells with black handle
2-tier rubber dumbbells storage rack

Weight sizes included:
2 × 4.5 kg (10 lb.)
2 × 6.8 kg (15 lb.)
2 × 9.1 kg (20 lb.)
2 × 11.3 kg (25 lb.)
2 × 13.6 kg (30 lb.)
Last edited by sikhest on May 15th, 2020 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
60 replies
Member
Jan 4, 2010
285 posts
307 upvotes
Mississauga
Price in Title and link doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5311 posts
723 upvotes
Too light. Not that useful.
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2003
817 posts
192 upvotes
Oni-kun wrote: Too light. Not that useful.
True, but great for the wife. Thanks OP!
Newbie
Nov 23, 2015
10 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thank OP gonna grab one. Just a heads up IIRC it was $249.99 for normal price.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 19, 2002
12112 posts
536 upvotes
Crazy how much weights have gone in up in price and down in availability. These sat on the floor for weeks last year and I grabbed a set for $229.

They're fine, the stand is just OK. You just need to add some bigger or adjustable dumbbells if you lift more.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3478 posts
823 upvotes
YWG
Supply and demand.
No surprise there.
It'll normalize soon.
Bunch of stores have opened and started having stock arrive.
deep wrote: Crazy how much weights have gone in up in price and down in availability. These sat on the floor for weeks last year and I grabbed a set for $229.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Member
Jun 22, 2016
384 posts
275 upvotes
Not important
Yeah I'm hoping stores start getting more stock. It is still difficult and probably will be for some time, to get adjustable equipment like the Bowflex selecttech and Bowflex kettlebell.
Jr. Member
Oct 20, 2019
137 posts
46 upvotes
avoid the bowflex adjustables
plenty of reviews online of how destructible they are
Member
Jun 22, 2016
384 posts
275 upvotes
Not important
jattmufc wrote: avoid the bowflex adjustables
plenty of reviews online of how destructible they are
Saw the reviews already. The kettlebell reviewed extremely well. It’s a pretty new product. SelectTech seems to be hit and miss.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 12, 2011
132 posts
101 upvotes
Sainte-Thérèse
Link doesn't work for me too :( Already sold out?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1788 posts
1211 upvotes
Lag333 wrote: Saw the reviews already. The kettlebell reviewed extremely well. It’s a pretty new product. SelectTech seems to be hit and miss.
I have the adjustable kettlebell. It's pretty good. Only bad would be it's too big and no 30 lbs
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2011
708 posts
1924 upvotes
Ottawa
Lag333 wrote: Yeah I'm hoping stores start getting more stock. It is still difficult and probably will be for some time, to get adjustable equipment like the Bowflex selecttech and Bowflex kettlebell.
Lag333 wrote: Saw the reviews already. The kettlebell reviewed extremely well. It’s a pretty new product. SelectTech seems to be hit and miss.
The kettlebell is available for back order through Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bo ... 69159.aspx
Member
Feb 22, 2015
438 posts
164 upvotes
Ontario
So I did not receive any shipping information but to my surprise the rack was outside my door steps today. No weights though.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4663 posts
5740 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
If gyms open. Would you guys actually go?

Top