Hot Deals

[Costco] CAP 90.7 kg (200 lb.) Black Rubber Dumbbell Set with Rack - $339.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 4:10 pm
Nov 7, 2018
665 posts
460 upvotes
Lag333 wrote: Saw the reviews already. The kettlebell reviewed extremely well. It’s a pretty new product. SelectTech seems to be hit and miss.
I have the adjustable kettlebell. It's pretty good. Only bad would be it's too big and no 30 lbs
Jul 23, 2011
420 posts
903 upvotes
Ottawa
Lag333 wrote: Yeah I'm hoping stores start getting more stock. It is still difficult and probably will be for some time, to get adjustable equipment like the Bowflex selecttech and Bowflex kettlebell.
Lag333 wrote: Saw the reviews already. The kettlebell reviewed extremely well. It’s a pretty new product. SelectTech seems to be hit and miss.
The kettlebell is available for back order through Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bo ... 69159.aspx
Feb 22, 2015
355 posts
72 upvotes
Ontario
So I did not receive any shipping information but to my surprise the rack was outside my door steps today. No weights though.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1446 posts
680 upvotes
Oregon
If gyms open. Would you guys actually go?
Oct 17, 2006
597 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: If gyms open. Would you guys actually go?
With a tub of lysol wipes yea
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1446 posts
680 upvotes
Oregon
statick wrote: With a tub of lysol wipes yea
LoL and a tape measure to make sure people are 2 meters aways from you
Feb 11, 2017
174 posts
122 upvotes
jattmufc wrote: avoid the bowflex adjustables
plenty of reviews online of how destructible they are

I see this kind of comment here quite a bit but when I go looking for reviews elsewhere, they're overwhelmingly positive.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1446 posts
680 upvotes
Oregon
Keepjov wrote: For sure
My friend went. He decided to put the weights in the correct area. He got the stink eye from other members.

My thoughts are. Don't goto gym if your worried about being ill
Oct 6, 2018
171 posts
109 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: My friend went. He decided to put the weights in the correct area. He got the stink eye from other members.

My thoughts are. Don't goto gym if your worried about being ill
Exactly just be careful and wipe the machines after use
I mean you should be doing it anyways before this crisis started
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5494 posts
1862 upvotes
Keepjov wrote: Exactly just be careful and wipe the machines after use
I mean you should be doing it anyways before this crisis started
Should wipe before use too. People are disgusting.
Jun 22, 2016
218 posts
91 upvotes
Not important
chilli604 wrote: If gyms open. Would you guys actually go?
No, I’m not going back. I’ve spent so much money on home fitness equipment ever since the pandemic started and I’m happy lifting at home. The other reason is you have to book times to go in now and I don’t think my gym has the type of members that respect social distancing. A lot of new people joined and it was becoming a zoo adding in some cultural differences regarding spacing and lack of gym etiquette. I also think some gyms are requiring masks. I was walking around superstore with two heavy grocery baskets and a mask on which already drove me nuts. I could barely breath. I’ll re evaluate in a few months when I may need to go in once or twice a month to just do deadlift and squat until I can get my hands on a nice squat rack and barbell/plates. I have to be extra careful due to my living situation.
Feb 28, 2005
296 posts
136 upvotes
Montreal
Lag333 wrote: No, I’m not going back. I’ve spent so much money on home fitness equipment ever since the pandemic started and I’m happy lifting at home. The other reason is you have to book times to go in now and I don’t think my gym has the type of members that respect social distancing. A lot of new people joined and it was becoming a zoo adding in some cultural differences regarding spacing and lack of gym etiquette. I also think some gyms are requiring masks. I was walking around superstore with two heavy grocery baskets and a mask on which already drove me nuts. I could barely breath. I’ll re evaluate in a few months when I may need to go in once or twice a month to just do deadlift and squat until I can get my hands on a nice squat rack and barbell/plates. I have to be extra careful due to my living situation.
Sounds like you’re doing great, keep it up!
May 24, 2015
288 posts
77 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Lag333 wrote: No, I’m not going back. I’ve spent so much money on home fitness equipment ever since the pandemic started and I’m happy lifting at home. The other reason is you have to book times to go in now and I don’t think my gym has the type of members that respect social distancing. A lot of new people joined and it was becoming a zoo adding in some cultural differences regarding spacing and lack of gym etiquette. I also think some gyms are requiring masks. I was walking around superstore with two heavy grocery baskets and a mask on which already drove me nuts. I could barely breath. I’ll re evaluate in a few months when I may need to go in once or twice a month to just do deadlift and squat until I can get my hands on a nice squat rack and barbell/plates. I have to be extra careful due to my living situation.
Your doing it right. I've had my home gym for 2 years now which includes everything I need, starting with a squat rack. Friends used to say they could never work out at home and don't know how I do it, however now everyone wishes they had equipment at home.

Latest edition to my home gym is a treadmil that's being delivered this week. I no longer need commercial gyms for anything.

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 4 guests)

Harold91